One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Indore - Advocate Sandeep Naik

Advocate Sandeep Naik

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.6 | 25+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict and Session Court, Indore
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Documentation, Family, High Court, Insurance, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant, Motor Accident, Muslim Law, Property, Recovery, Supreme Court, Trademark & Copyright, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi, Urdu
Advocate Sandeep Naik has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services

Advocate Naik provides services in the various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, Muslim laws, landlord/tenant matters, Hindu Laws, revenue related matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sandeep enrolled with the Bar Council of Madhya Pradesh in 2012. He is a member of the Indore Bar Court Association.

Enrollment Number : MP/414/2012

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Indore

Popular Reviews

AKHILESH RICHHARIYA - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My issue was well understood by Adv. Sandeep Naik. I was well advised by Adv.Sandeep Naik on the rights and wrongs of my case. Adv.Sandeep Naik's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
2 months ago
Harsh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue.
Over 3 months ago
I have to change my - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Sandeep Naik understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process. Adv.Sandeep Naik aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully.
Over 3 months ago
Mala - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
Over 3 months ago
I only need to know - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Overall Helping Approach
Over 3 months ago
K. P. S. Gaharwar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
As a result of the advocate's guidance and advice, I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal situation.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Sandeep Naik

Q: Mother Property Distribution Legally

I want legal Distribution of my mother property my father is no more and my younger sister and his husband has Converted My Mother Mindset In Wrong Manner And Changed Everything And Also They Have Changed Everything With Their Name we are 2 sisters as per my knowledge my mother have only one property as of now of her name and some deposits as per my knowledge I want a legal distribution of my mother property as my father told me orally that this property and whole distribution will on your name but I do not have any legal paper proof and my husband and me are very honest and I am trustworthy we never think of such things we want a way so that we can proof and take distribution of property in my name please suggest me what to do

Advocate Sandeep Naik answered
If you don't have any legal paper proof or any witnesses, then the property will be distributed equally among the legal heirs of your father, means wife of your father (your mother) and all the issues of your father.If your father had made a will in favour of your mother that only she will be the legal owner of all his properties, then she is free to give the properties to anyone.But if your father passed away interstate, means without making any will, then as I already told above, property will be distributed equally among all the legal heirs of your father.

Q: क्या आबादी जमीन का बटबारा किया जा सकता है?

क्या तीन बहनों के बीच आबादी जमीन ,घर का बटबारा कर सकते है । हमारी मौसी नानी के साथ लगभग 25 वर्षो से रह रही थी,,2010 में नानी के मृत्यु के बाद मौसी वही रह रही है ,,,मौसी के नाम पर जमीन के 30*30 वर्गफूट का भू-खण्डधारक प्रमाण पत्र बन गया है ,जबकि कुल जमीन लगभग 50 *30 होगा । मौसा के नाम पर ग्राम पंचायत ने 25 वर्षो का निवास प्रमाण भी जारी है। हम और हमारी बडी़ मां इस जमीन से बाटा लेना चाहते है ,,पर मौसी बटबारा को तैयार नही है ,,क्या बटबारा मिल सकता है ,,उचित सलाह दें

Advocate Sandeep Naik answered
आपके प्रश्न में यह स्पष्ट नहीं हुआ कि भूखण्ड क्या पहले नानी के नाम से था?या, जिस हिस्से का भूखण्ड धारक प्रमाणपत्र बन गया है मौसी के नाम से, क्या वह भूखण्ड नानी के नाम से था?उक्त २५ वर्षों का निवास प्रमाणपत्र किस दिनांक को जारी हुआ?यदि आपकी मौसी ने भूखण्ड धारक प्रमाणपत्र अनधिकृत रूप से बनवाया होगा, तब आपको नानी की मालकियत में रही जमीन में से बँटवारा कर हिस्सा मिल सकता है।

Q: Case 13a is going on , now we decided to file for 13b, 482....but due

Case 13a is going on , now we decided to file for 13b, 482....but due to health issues our counsel is not able to give time to us , can we file 13b,482, with some other lawyer as a fresh case

Advocate Sandeep Naik answered
You can engage a new Lawyer in the same cases after getting NOC (No Objection Certificate) from the previous Lawyer.The Lawyer who is currently engaged being not able to attend due to health issues, can easily give you the NOC.But, if the new 13B case has not yet been filed by the existing Lawyer of the 13a case, there will be no need to get the NOC. You will be able to engage a new Lawyer without the NOC.

Q: Section 392 was filed on me I am

I need to apply for my passport but I am unable to could you please help me with the same how I can apply

Advocate Sandeep Naik answered
In this case you will be able to apply for passport only on being acquitted from the charge under section 392 of the IPC.The offence under section 392 is a non-bailable one, but even if you get bail under section 439 of the CrPC, you will have to follow conditions of bail which won't allow you to leave the country.

Q: My brother in law murdered by his younger brother and 03 others people

You are requested to tell we will have required advocate or not as government prosecutor will manage all as per police

Advocate Sandeep Naik answered
Will not be required, but if you want you can appoint an advocate in addition to the prosecutor with the consent of the prosecutor and also with the permission of the Court.But, this will not mean that the prosecutor will leave the case.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sandeep Naik

Can Advocate Sandeep Naik represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sandeep Naik can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sandeep Naik?

When you meet with Advocate Sandeep Naik for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sandeep Naik?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sandeep Naik, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sandeep Naik?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sandeep Naik, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sandeep Naik?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sandeep Naik regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sandeep Naik?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sandeep Naik can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.