One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Indore - Advocate Manoj Sharma

Advocate Manoj Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSukh Shanti Nagar, Indore
LawRato21 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Insurance, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Manoj Sharma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Manoj provides services in various fields of Cheque Bounce Matters, Insurance Matters, Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Motor Accident Matters, Family related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Manoj enrolled with the Bar Council of Madhya Pradesh in 2002. He is a member of Madhya Pradesh High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MP/527/2002

  • District Court, Indore,
  • District Court, Jabalpur,
  • Madhya Pradesh High Court

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Manoj Sharma

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Manoj Sharma. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Manoj Sharma

Q: Mujhe Kya Karna chahiye Agar Mere Husband Section9 ka Case Kre To

Hm 125crpc or domestic violence ka case lagane wale hai... but is bich mere husband ka phone aata hai mere papa ke paas ki wo mujhe rakhna chahta hai.. lekin apne sath nhi apne gharwalo ke sath... or idhar mujhese msg kar paise bhi mang raha.... to aise me mujhe kya karna chahiye... case laga du... or Agar wo Section9 ka case laga diya to fir mujhe koi problem to nhi hogi

Advocate Manoj Sharma answered
you should file a case and police Application for demand of dowry under sec 498 a IPC 125 CrPC and section 12 dv act if husband files section 9 so would be some efect your cases. First of all you should file complaint and file cases if husband files sec 9 Hma so he will try to get benefit ANTICAPTORay bail

Q: Phone found in other state person not ready to return how to get it

Sir we(colligues) are on our returning college industrial trip, I forgot my mobile on bus, driver found it in amballa. From amballa we took train to jhansi. Now driver is refusing to return it. It is an interstate policing case as I am from Chhatarpur(mp), phone I lost in amballa(haryana),bus is registerd in punjab(chhandigar) and that is why police is not filing FIR even refusing to file zero FIR please help. I know its complicated but I want to take action.

Advocate Manoj Sharma answered
dear sir.if poolice is not registered the .fir you can file a private complaint under section 200 crpc ...first you can post the application for incident to poolice station and higher oficial .then file a private complaint .....


Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Manoj Sharma

Can Advocate Manoj Sharma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Manoj Sharma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Manoj Sharma?

When you meet with Advocate Manoj Sharma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Manoj Sharma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Manoj Sharma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Manoj Sharma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Manoj Sharma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Manoj Sharma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Manoj Sharma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Manoj Sharma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Manoj Sharma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.