One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Indore - Advocate Swati Jaswani

Advocate Swati Jaswani

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoVijay Nagar, Indore
LawRato2 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Muslim Law, RERA, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Swati Jaswani has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
Ready to help you to combat any legal issues, indeed provide freelance services to our client.

  • District Court, Indore,
  • Family Court, Indore,
  • Madhya Pradesh State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Swati Jaswani

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Neha sharma - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
1 month ago
Venkat Deshraj - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer provided me with sound advice.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Swati Jaswani

Q: Future Validity Of Mou In Matrimonial Cases

If MOU is signed on stamp paper that dowry neither given nor demanded then can it debbared to file cases again in future if dispute arises again

Advocate Swati Jaswani answered
Hello sir This MOU can act as a evidence but cannot deb-bard to take any legal action against you or your family.

Q: Legal action against over controlling parents

Hi, I am 24 yr old working professional in an IT industry. My parents are over controlling. They don't let me talk to my friends, go out on a trip.They check my phone and are forcing me to marry and don't want me to fulfil my aspirations and pursue my career.I don't have any freedom. I feel suffocated.My mental health is getting affected because of this. I am missing opportunities in my life because of my parents. i want to travel around the world and lead the life that I want for myself. Currently I am living with them bcz of wfh. But now since covid is over and offices have opened up, I want to move out to Delhi for office. But my parents don't want me to do work from office. Even if I move out, they will move in with me to keep an eye on me. I want them to stop interfering in my life. I want to disown them and don't want them to contact me ever.I want legal advice regarding this. And also if they don't let me move out by preventing physically, what action can I take against them?

Advocate Swati Jaswani answered
Hello dear You can legally disown your parents but before doing this you need a better consultation to connect with you and your parents.

Q: dowry and mental harassment case

mere dost ne 2nd shadi ek divorcy lady se ki thi , us lady ne first shadi me dowry case laagaya jo 11 year chalaya tha or alimony le k 11 year baad divorce diya ,to kya wo dusri baar b dowry ya koi or case laga sakti hai?nkyuk mere dost ko divorce chaiye to plz suggest kare k kya karna chaiye

Advocate Swati Jaswani answered
Dear Sir/ Mam Yes she can file dowry or divorce case but your friend also have many preventive measures to safeguard himself and get separated.

Q: ex Party divorce needed. Groom is not responding with no address detai

My sister was married in 2016 but immediately after marriage the grom returned to UK and he never came back. We filed case in court for divorce and in starting the address which we had for UK, the summons were sent. He signed initially but later few summons were returned saying the person do not reside there. The court is not taking any decision and we do not have any information about new address of the grooms family . we had sent at least 10 summons in last 3 years. What is the alternative we have now? The court just keeps on giving dates after dates without any conclusion.

Advocate Swati Jaswani answered
Sir/Mam You can approach to the company were your sisters husband is working or you can send summons to any of his known or to hims through alternative methods as per CPC.

Q: My step mother is mentally harassing my father, my sister and me

Stepmother of 5 years of marriage with my father is mentally harassing us (my father, my sister and me). My sister is married and stays with her husband. I'm working in a different city and living independently but the occasional visit to our parent's place, my sister and I are being harassed and then my father has to take all the brunt of her narcissistic personality. She ultimately wishes us to cut ties with our dad. What kind of charges can I press if the water goes above the board?

Advocate Swati Jaswani answered
Sir you can take preventive steps to protect yourself and your father from any frivolous cases. Further you sister can file a criminal complaint stating all kinds of harassment you all are facing.


Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Swati Jaswani

Can Advocate Swati Jaswani represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Swati Jaswani can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Swati Jaswani?

When you meet with Advocate Swati Jaswani for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Swati Jaswani?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Swati Jaswani, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Swati Jaswani?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Swati Jaswani, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Swati Jaswani?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Swati Jaswani regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Swati Jaswani?

The cost of hiring Advocate Swati Jaswani can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.