One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Indore - Advocate Anushri Bhardwaj

Advocate Anushri Bhardwaj

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoModi Tower, Indore
LawRato5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Breach of Contract, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Anushri Bhardwaj has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

  • District Court, Indore,
  • M. P. High Court, Indore Bench

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Anushri Bhardwaj

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Arun - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Very good
1 month ago
Guneet - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
1 month ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Anushri Bhardwaj

Q: I want to be acquitted of this Baffalo case.

Hey, my name is Surjeet singh. I basically belong from rural area. I just need your support. I am telling you issue in detail listen carefully -\nActually I have a 7 baffalo and they were lost when they were going to grazing grass in my near home town but problem is that someone is try to stolen them and police was came there and Now thief was under police custody. And I were not want to FIR on those criminals because of my some family problems and police forced me for FIR.\nPlease contact on What

Advocate Anushri Bhardwaj answered
If a person has a grievance that his FIR has not been registered by the police, or having been registered, proper investigation is not being done, then the remedy of the aggrieved person is not to go to the High Court under Article 226 of the Constitution of India

Q: Separated within 1 month of marriage

6 yrs of relationship ke baad bhi jab woh shaadi nahi kar raha tha toh I started looking for someone else. Fir woh aaya meri life mein and we got married within a week.. woh shaadi se bhagne laga… uski phone pe baatein pakdi with a girl jaha woh hotel mein stay ki baat kar rahe. Jab uspe blame kiya toh usne mere character be ungali uthai. Said that I have video sex with boys even after marriage. Jab use prove karne ko kaha toh usne mere bhai ko mere kuch nude videos dikhae morphed before shaadi

Advocate Anushri Bhardwaj answered
Section 354(C)– This Section amended by the Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 2013, states that if any man captures or shares the image of women in private space would be punished with imprisonment which should not be less than one year and may extend up to 3 years and shall also be liable to fine. On subsequent conviction, the imprisonment to not be less than three years and may extend up to seven years and would also be liable for fine.

Q: मेरे नौकरी कार्यालय मे मेरे खिलाफ मेरी हायर अथारिटीा से शि करने पर

मेरी बहन को दस सालो से मारा पीटा गया तो मैने उसके ससुराल वालो के खिलाफ एफआईआर करवा दी है। अब मेरी बहन के ससुर ने मेरे नौकरी कार्यालय मे मेरे खिलाफ एक शिकायत पत्र भेजा है कि मेरी मां लालची है,दामाद और बेटी के ससुराल से पैसे गहना मगाती है। और मै इस मे उसका साथ देता हूं। मै अपनी बहन को मारते पीटते देख उनके खिलाफ होता हू तो मुझ पर बहन को भड़काने का आरोप लगाए है। इस तरह झूठे आरोप के साथ मेरे आफिस मे शिकायत पत्र भेजना क्या उचित है। क्या उनको कानूनी तौर पर यह सब आरोप साबित करने को बाध्य कर सकते हैं।

Advocate Anushri Bhardwaj answered
मानहानि, भाषण और अभिव्यक्ति (एक्सप्रेशन) की स्वतंत्रता (अनुच्छेद 19) के अधिकार पर नियंत्रण और संतुलन के लिए एक प्रक्रिया है। यह सुनिश्चित करने की एक प्रक्रिया है कि कोई भी व्यक्ति किसी भी व्यक्ति की प्रतिष्ठा को नुकसान नहीं पहुंचाता है या जनता की नजर में बदनाम व्यक्ति के लिए गलत राय पैदा करता है।इसे रोकने के लिए भारतीय दंड संहिता की धारा 499 से धारा 502 तक मानहानि के प्रावधान उपलब्ध हैं।

Q: File a divorce my brother have a toxic marriage relationship

Can I file a divorce if I don\'t want to stay in toxic relationship with my wife,she never listen me and my family.Infact her parents specially her mother disrespect me and my family and last 3 months she went to her home and defamed me and my family in whole relatives .I thought she had misunderstanding and after time passed se understood but she and her family continuously defamed us in whole society so many lies they told about us we are so depressed and I have no lovely feeling for her .

Advocate Anushri Bhardwaj answered
sir you can file divorce against her. if she agrees then mutually take divorce from her. in which no allegations are put on anyone. and divorce process gets smooth where as the other option is contested divorce in which we put allegations against person about his/ her misconduct or wrong done.

Q: Cyber fraud through telegram andalso freeze my bank account

I made an online complaint against cyber fraud. When I approach local cyber cell they inform me that there is no any complaint mapped to them and also not help me to find out solution. Apart from this, my bank account also freeze without intimate me. Now I want to withdraw case from online . How will my bank account will de freeze...\nPlease help

Advocate Anushri Bhardwaj answered
you can withdraw your complaint from the national cyber portal .on the home page there is an option of complaint withdrawal. for that you have to login from you registered mobile no. and email I'd which you used as login details.


Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Anushri Bhardwaj

Can Advocate Anushri Bhardwaj represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Anushri Bhardwaj can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Anushri Bhardwaj?

When you meet with Advocate Anushri Bhardwaj for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Anushri Bhardwaj?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Anushri Bhardwaj, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Anushri Bhardwaj?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Anushri Bhardwaj, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Anushri Bhardwaj?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Anushri Bhardwaj regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Anushri Bhardwaj?

The cost of hiring Advocate Anushri Bhardwaj can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.