One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Sandeep Mishra

Advocate Sandeep Mishra

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoJangpura Extn, Delhi
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sandeep Mishra has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sandeep provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Property Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sandeep enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2015.

Enrollment Number : UP/2957/2015

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sandeep Mishra. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sandeep Mishra

Q: Can a complaint be filed against Adult Muslim girl if she runs away?

If a Muslim girl(DOB-16/12/1999) runs away from her house just after completing 18 years of age(like her 18th birthday is in December 2017 and she run away in January 2018) without stealing anything? Will that be considered illegal. The reason behind leaving her house is pressure made by her parents for marriage which is in March 2018. Will police file a missing complaint or any other complaint by her parents to find her?

Advocate Sandeep Mishra answered
The primarily Parents have right to file missing complaint in concern police station regarding her non availability and another aspects of this case is no one legally force her for marriage. she have total (fundamental) right to choice to select her partner. For further details you come for meeting with proper detail.

Q: Can a government employee work in a private college?

Sir I am a government employee but I am also working in a private college without salary proof. I signed a fee receipt in that private college and that student filed a complaint against me in cm window stating that i am a government employee and also work in that private college. That student also having my voice recording related to more fees demanding. Now the cm window ordered the police to take my voice samples and signature samples. So plz tell me remedy to escape from this problem.

Advocate Sandeep Mishra answered
Dear friend, For better suggestion you should show the all documents and complaint made by the students against you. If your employer/rule book do not allow you to do such type of work then me you may have some travel and at present situation you need to contact a lawyer and prepare your defence/reply as answer of the complaint.

Q: How to save myself from conviction in false 498A case

My wife had filled a false FIR against all member of family. Except me ABP OF all have granted in lower court. My ABP has rejected in session court,high court.then I have filled SLP in supreme court. SC has given direction to session court to check the merit and grant or reject a bail as direction on 27 th July 17 judgement of SC.when I consulted to layer & consultant.they are saying that lower court reject your regular bail and take cùstody.thats reason I have not been appearing in lower court. While no any alligation upon me in first i have filled a divorce on cruelty base.after 3 month she filled fir & a maintenance case.please suggest what should I do to save from custody in false 498A and resolve this issues. 

Advocate Sandeep Mishra answered
Dear friend at present you need to contest the FIR under section 498A. If there is no specific allegations against you in FIR then you need to worry and at present the number of judgment of Hon'ble supreme Court in favor of Husband you could take benefit of them. If all allegations are general then you will take bail very soon. For further suggestion you need to show me the all documents.

Q: Property partition matter in court can anyone construct over it

Hi, my question is, if a property is in hearing for partition in court, Does any of the co-owner has the right to construct/destruct in order to occupy the vacant rooms owned by one of the co-owner to rent it to other people.

Advocate Sandeep Mishra answered
Dear Friend, With the prior permission of the concerned court the competent party could construct/destruct the property. For further suggestion you need to brief the complete detail with the documents of the case.

Q: My cheque got bounced, remedy for the same

I join a BPO company and leave when they didn't give my first month salary, they continue call me and say that i have to pay them 2 month salary because i leave job, they mentally pressure me and i give them a check which bounce. they fine a case against me because my check is bounce. what is the remedy for me. These type of company exploiting youth like me a lot

Advocate Sandeep Mishra answered
Hello, firstly you need to show the complete document relate to your appointment like call letter and other instructions related to job stricture. What was the reasons, why you given the check to your employee and what is the status of the case. you need show the complete documents/information after that we will take effective action against these type of company.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sandeep Mishra

Can Advocate Sandeep Mishra represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sandeep Mishra can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sandeep Mishra?

When you meet with Advocate Sandeep Mishra for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sandeep Mishra?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sandeep Mishra, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sandeep Mishra?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sandeep Mishra, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sandeep Mishra?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sandeep Mishra regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sandeep Mishra?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sandeep Mishra can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.