One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Noida - Advocate Sachin Kumar

Advocate Sachin Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Noida
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Motor Accident, RERA
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sachin Kumar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

  • District Court, Surajpur Greater Noida

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Sachin Kumar

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

sweta - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
very helpful !!
2 months ago
Rajan - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was well advised by Adv.Sachin Kumar on the rights and wrongs of my case.
Over 3 months ago
Esha Vats - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Sachin Kumar aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Sachin Kumar

Q: I was married with a muslim, after she changed her religion. Now I have a child of seven month, on 1

I was married with a muslim, after she changed her religion. Now I have a child of seven month, on 17 feb she quarreled with me. And taken away my child with her, she is living in akbarpur with a room on hire, her elder sister, father, and two more sister are living there. Her elder sister and she is telling to me that they will change my son's religion after circumcision. And they are not letting me to meet my child. Her sister and she is torchuring me mentally. And i want to just know that how can i meet with my child and make him safe from circumcision .

Advocate Sachin Kumar answered
You can file the case against your wife and you can file the case child custody act before the family court which is situated your district. This case file this case only where are you live together or where is your permanent address.

Q: Family torture and mental harassment

My situation is complex I am in relationship with a girl and we are both 18+ and few days ago her family knew all about us and after that happened they beat her and asked her to write a false application against me that I have misused her and they submitted the application to the director of my college but she emailed me that everything that was written was false and her father blackmailed her that if she will not give the application he along with his family will commit suicide . Her father took away her phone and locked her in a room for a month now but then also she was crying and trying to get in touch with me her family is also not allowing her to continue her studies 4 days ago her father messaged me that he will send her to my home and then all his family members will commit suicide but he didn’t send her and is torturing her daily. What should I do I am worried about her and also I am frightened by her father

Advocate Sachin Kumar answered
First of all you ask the whole events your family and whose email send by the girl you save this email and take the screenshot this email save this email your file and documents you tell this email your college director. You can file the complaint against her family members by the court. But I suggest you tell the whole events your family members if no solution came out then you file the case against him

Q: Cheque bounce in liability debt

How can I registered an FIR in cheque case together a case file under section 138 of N.I.Act?

Advocate Sachin Kumar answered
You can file the complaint case with cheque bounce case under section 420 IPC. But you can not file the FIR Directly police station. But can file the complain case with this section court file the FIR against the accused if you satisfied the court before the magistrate.

Q: Already married but parent again want me2to get remarried to same per

I am already married a girl 3month before in arya samaj mandir and registered it too.. Now family is agreed to get us married, though they dont know that we have had done marriage earlier and now they are agreed for marriage but want marriage to take2 place in arya samaj mandir.. we dont want them to know it.. can marriage happen again without knowing them?

Advocate Sachin Kumar answered
Yes you can do marriage without knowledge them . But you can ask your and her parents about your marriage because your parents and girl parents are already agree. I thing you have not any problam if you ask your marriage.

Q: My Girlfriend father got access to her call details

Sir, My girlfriend and me are in relationship from last 9 months. One day, father of my GF got her call details and my number can be seen clearly in that details. They wanted to hear our voice calls, is it possible to get call recordings of his daughter's previously made calls which are 15 days or earlier. And if yes, what's the procedure to obtain them.. and what legal proceedings they can take against me if my girlfriend supports his father to make any case against me

Advocate Sachin Kumar answered
There is no need to be afraid, you can rest assured that he can do nothing against you. If you have done vulgar talk on the phone to the girl or force her vulgar talk then they will complain against you if not then they will not take any action against you .


Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sachin Kumar

Can Advocate Sachin Kumar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sachin Kumar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sachin Kumar?

When you meet with Advocate Sachin Kumar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sachin Kumar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sachin Kumar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sachin Kumar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sachin Kumar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sachin Kumar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sachin Kumar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sachin Kumar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sachin Kumar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.