One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Lucknow - Advocate Romil Sagar Srivastav

Advocate Romil Sagar Srivastav

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Jankipuram, Lucknow
17 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Romil Sagar Srivastav has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Romil provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Family Matters, Consumer Court Matters, Labour and Service Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Romil enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2002. He is the member of the Oudh Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : UP/5305/2002
  • Allahabad High Court,
  • District Court, Lucknow,
  • Family Court, Lucknow,
  • Labour Court, Lucknow

Get advice from Advocate Romil Sagar Srivastav

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Questions Answered by Advocate Romil Sagar Srivastav Clarification on the alimony husband is liable to pay on divorce Mother wants to file for divorce and DV case after 25 yrs of marriage