One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Vadodara - Advocate Raviraj Gaekwad

Advocate Raviraj Gaekwad

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Alkapuri, Vadodara
8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Raviraj Gaekwad has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 8 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Raviraj Gaekwad's office is in Alkapuri, Vadodara.
  • City Civil And Sessions Court, Ahmedabad,
  • Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum, Vadodara,
  • District Court, Vadodara,
  • Labour Court, Vadodara

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Vadodara

Questions Answered by Advocate Raviraj Gaekwad What if a security cheque that I gave in 2008 gets bounced in 2016 Is stop cheque application in bank an excuse in cheque bounce case