One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mohali - Advocate Ramanjot Singh

Advocate Ramanjot Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSector 76, Mohali
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Ramanjot Singh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Ramanjot provides services in various fields of family matters, criminal matters, divorce matters, NDPS Act matters, property matters, child custody matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ramanjot enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana in 2015. He is the member of the SAS Mohali Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/2092/2015

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mohali

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Ramanjot Singh. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Ramanjot Singh

Q: Can police submit closure report in 498a 406 under influence of money

Dear sir my sister got registered fir under section 498a and 406 ipc against husband and his family members three months back. Charge sheet has not been submitted yet. Accused husband is very rich. My question is that can police submit closure report to the court and close fir under the influence of money ?

Advocate Ramanjot Singh answered
No police has no power to close the fir loged by you under section 498A and 406 IPC against your husband you will meet the investigating officer regarding submitting the charge sheet in court

Q: False 498a allegations and adultery charges

Hi, I am a NRI and my wife is of Indian origin. She is filing a false dowry case on me. She is asking me money for settlement in family welfare society, district court. She is also complaint on adultery charges. Please advise what can i do?

Advocate Ramanjot Singh answered
Firstly you can Appear in this case and you can file anticipatory bail in this case and after that you can file a case of section 9 Secondly you appeared in mediation centre for compromise

Q: Divorce on ground of domestic violence

its been 3 n half years of my marriage. We had a love come arrange marriage. But after 1 month my in-laws started misbehaving with me. They used to do back-bitching with my husband and My husband used to do fight with me, hit me sometimes . He has crossed all the limits man handling, abusing language, mentally, emotionally tourcher. I am done with this relationship. Also i have a baby girl but i want the custody of my daughter.

Advocate Ramanjot Singh answered
Yes you can file a divorce petition under domestic violence but firstly you can file a case against your husband and your in laws under domestic violence act and also file a complaint to police station

Q: Will the divorce papers from New Zealand court be valid in India

Marriage was registered in 2015 under Hindu marriage act .wife was with me in New Zealand for 6 months .we have separation for more than 2 yrs now, she agreed for mutual divorce and we have finalized the monetary things too. Now how can we proceed for divorce, if I send papers from NZ court will those b valid? If Indian court thr how I can do without coming to India? Will GPA work in a divorce case? Can she take single sided divorce? Pls answer immediately according to the suggestions I need to hire

Advocate Ramanjot Singh answered
Yes, you can proceed with mutual consent divorce petition u/s 13(b) of Hindu marriage act and for that you have to send special power of attorney in favour of his father and mother or in blood relation person and same is sufficient for filling the petition but you have to come India while recording second statement after six months .....

Q: What to do when husband stop responding and refuses to give documents

Hi, I got married in November 2017, and after 1-2 months disputes get started between my husband and me. Situations got worst day by day from harassment and abuse. I went to my own home one day, next day they sent a message for divorce from his relatives. He said I don't want to keep your daughter, give me a divorce in written and take your things from my home. I have my everything at my in laws home like my important documents including passport, birth certificate, mtech Degrees and DMCs, my work experience certificates, my laptop along with my personal belongings, jewelry, clothing etc. I need my documents first for finding a job which they're not giving me back.we approached them through relatives, panchayat members and even through police but they refused to give my documents back. Now they locked their home and went away somewhere without telling anyone, switched off mobiles. Can anyone suggest me how should I proceed to get my documents back.

Advocate Ramanjot Singh answered
Firstly you can file a police complaint against your husband and in laws for harassment and mentaly abuse and all details mentioned in complaint through SSP office for lodge Fir against your husband and in laws

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ramanjot Singh

Can Advocate Ramanjot Singh represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ramanjot Singh can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ramanjot Singh?

When you meet with Advocate Ramanjot Singh for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ramanjot Singh?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ramanjot Singh, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ramanjot Singh?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ramanjot Singh, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ramanjot Singh?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ramanjot Singh regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ramanjot Singh?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ramanjot Singh can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.