One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mohali - Advocate Jagseer S Jassi

Advocate Jagseer S Jassi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatochandigarh, Mohali
LawRato16 years Experience
Advocate Jagseer S Jassi
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, High Court, Landlord/Tenant
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Jagseer S Jassi completed his law in the year 2008 and has been providing services in various fields of law, Civil, Criminal, Recovery, Landlord/Tenant, Divorce, Family, Cheque Bounce and drafting and drafting of various agreements and documents, also deals in Punjab , Chandigarh subordinate courts

enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana in 2008.
Advocate Jagseer S Jassi

  • District Court, Chandigarh
  • District Court, Mohali
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Jagseer S Jassi

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Jagseer S Jassi. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Jagseer S Jassi

Q: Want to know about divorce process

Sir /mam, meri sister ki marriage bhogpur me 2020 ko hui thi wo spouse visa me gyi hai main applicant me. Uska husband divorce maang raha hai. Kya india me shadi hui UK me divorce possible hai. Or sir sister ka husband keh raha panchayat me aa jao sir court case best rahega ya panchayat. Because hum kal jalandhar se hai or wo bhogpur se. Or sir agar ladke walo ne apne bete pe paise lga ke usko sister ke sath foreign bheja hai. Kya wo paise wo humse maang skta hai or kya hume dene padhege.

Advocate Jagseer S Jassi answered
you have to file a divorce petition if anyone living in a broad then he can aur she can given his her attorney or authorisation to somebody, who will be the dear dear of his her so you can file divorce petition on the basis of mutual consent Panchayat degree may not be applied legally so you have to file before the Hon'ble Court jurisdiction

Q: Mental and physical harassment

I m married and I have a son my husband who,s a drugy as well as he s selling drugs too my sister in law adopted my son and they threw me out of my inlaws home now I m at my home and my hubby is irritating me to leave my home as I Don,t have my mother and father so I will get my share my grandparents home and now he,s harassing me with my paternal aunts to leave me my home so that I couldn't,t get share from my grandparents home

Advocate Jagseer S Jassi answered
you can file a case for declaration and maintenance against your husband so you can get both, both are separate procedure and you have to file the separate litigation grand children have right in their inherited property you have to made strong to yourself for this

Q: Cruel and Deserted Wife Eligible for Mainteance and Alimony from Husba

Hi All....1. Wife who done cruelty on husband it is proved in court can wife eligible for maintenance under section 125.2. Wife deserted husband without any reason it is proved in court can wife eligible for maintenance under section 125.3. If husband get divorce from wife on the basis of desertion and cruelty can then wife able to claim maintenance and alimony from husband can court will grant it to wife how husband prevent it. Can it is not injustice with husband that court will award m

Advocate Jagseer S Jassi answered
collect all the prove which you have, made a file, and file reply before the Hon’ble court, that your wife cruel towards you and she is also earning and keep all the record and you have to prepare your case as you want to represent before Court rest depends on the cross examination during the trial when your console ask questions wife

Q: Nullity Of Marriage Under Section 11

I have got a decree from the court under section 11 of HMA from session court. As girl was having a living spouse already. how much I time I need to wait for remarrying

Advocate Jagseer S Jassi answered
no time , u can go with, as ur desires, once you got the decree you have every right to enjoy your life. got the certified copies of decree order and keep with yourself, and use it when u needed, when your parter enjoy her life, u should do the same

Q: If False Allegations of Wife Prove in Court

Hi All...If false allegations and incorrect details in maintenance case proved in court can still husband still bound to pay maintenance and alimony to cruel and deserted wife who deserted her husband without any reason.What type justice honorable courts of india deliver to their citizens indian law system clearly gender biased.

Advocate Jagseer S Jassi answered
if you have enough prove that your wife made wrong allegation , whom u having documentary prrof or physical proof to prove that to decree/order of the honorable district judge/family court.. is not basis on the facts.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Jagseer S Jassi

Can Advocate Jagseer S Jassi represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Jagseer S Jassi can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Jagseer S Jassi?

When you meet with Advocate Jagseer S Jassi for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Jagseer S Jassi?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Jagseer S Jassi, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Jagseer S Jassi?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Jagseer S Jassi, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Jagseer S Jassi?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Jagseer S Jassi regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Jagseer S Jassi?

The cost of hiring Advocate Jagseer S Jassi can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.

Advocate Jagseer S Jassi