One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Pulkit Agarwal

Advocate Pulkit Agarwal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.7 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoMaharani Bagh, Delhi
LawRato15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Pulkit Agarwal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Pulkit provides services in various fields of Arbitration Matters, Civil Matters, Consumer Related Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Property Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Pulkit enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2008. He is a member of Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/940/2008

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Pulkit Agarwal. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Pulkit Agarwal

Q: Do I become the owner of property if I stayed in it for 30 years

I am staying in a property from last 35years, can I claim on the property? But the title is on my relative name and he is paying the land taxes but he haven't visited the property from last 30years

Advocate Pulkit Agarwal answered
If the taxes and other related expenses are being borne by the actual owner then it is hard for you to claim any ownership right in the said property as the actual is exercising the same over it. it does not matter if he has not visited the property for long till the time he is exercising his ownership rights including payment of taxes.

Q: Case in NCDRC for 7 years, should we do out of court settlement

We Have Cleared Full Payment to builder and the property is under dispute by Wall Covering my Plot enables me to enter. We came to know that there is another dispute going on with builder with stranger who made wall & soon came to know that the property we bought is on UN-PARTITIONED LAND & for same case is registered in GURGAON HR civil court as property belongs to Haryana. It's been 7 years we filed case in National Redressal Delhi and we are getting dates now for final direction..Can We Expect Some Reasonable Judgement in coming time or we should try for out of court settlement.

Advocate Pulkit Agarwal answered
In so far as settlement is concerned, it is always better to have one as the same is done and given effect to in present. further, a settlement is hard to challenge by any party as it is by the consent of all concerned. In so far as judgment of NCDRC is concerned, it is impossible to predict the judgement and further, it may not bring an end to litigation as an aggrieved party may choose to appeal the judgement. therefore, if you are getting a reasonable offer, its better to settle just to avoid any uncertainty in terms of the judgement and future litigation.

Q: Is approval of all legal heirs required to free hold the property

I am married, and we are Hindus. My father died in april 1997, he had a DDA flat, my 2 brothers and 1 sister are legal hiers of the property, one of my brother wants to get it free hold in his name. I do not want to give my share to him, what should I do? Is it possible that he gets it freehold without me.

Advocate Pulkit Agarwal answered
As per law, (assuming there is no will) all you brothers and sisters are legal heirs and have equal shares in the property. Further, for getting the property free hold all the legal heirs / share holders of the property will have to apply jointly. Therefore, your brother cannot get the property converted into free hold only his name unless and until you consent to the same. However, to protect your interest, it is advisable that a letter is given to DDA informing about the death of your father and stating that you along with all your other siblings are his legal heirs. It may also be stated in the letter that the property may not be converted into free hold without any intimation to you or without any no objection from you.

Q: Can unmarried daughter claim share of property from alive father

Can a unmarried daughter claim share of property from her alive father's property? Her father humilate her a lot and wants her to kick out from his house.. ?

Advocate Pulkit Agarwal answered
She can claim partition of the property, provided the property it is an ancestral property or an HUF property of which the daughter is also a member. If the property is a self acquired property of the father, then she cannot claim share of the property from her father.

Q: How to revover 90k from a person legally

What i do for not giving my money900000

Advocate Pulkit Agarwal answered
You can file a suit for recovery. However, details such as why this payment was made, when it was made, how, i.e., mode of payment and and material details would be required to advice as to where and how you can file a case. Further, such filing of case is depended upon whether your claim is time bound or not.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Pulkit Agarwal

Can Advocate Pulkit Agarwal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Pulkit Agarwal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Pulkit Agarwal?

When you meet with Advocate Pulkit Agarwal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Pulkit Agarwal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Pulkit Agarwal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Pulkit Agarwal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Pulkit Agarwal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Pulkit Agarwal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Pulkit Agarwal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Pulkit Agarwal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Pulkit Agarwal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.