One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Prity Kumari

Advocate Prity Kumari

LawRato Verified
LawRato 1.0
Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Delhi
8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Prity Kumari completed her law in the year 2011 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Civil, Cheque Bounce, Arbitration, Consumer Court, Supreme Court and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Prity enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2011.

Enrollment Number : D/2367/2011
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Delhi,
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • National Commission (NCDRC),
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Get advice from Advocate Prity Kumari

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Questions Answered by Advocate Prity Kumari How to alter grounds and prayer in writ petition in supreme court Cheque bounce case withdrawal procedure