One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Prashant Vaxish

Advocate Prashant Vaxish

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.9 | 25+ user ratings
LawRatoLajpat Nagar 1, Delhi
LawRato6 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Vaxish
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Armed Forces Tribunal, Consumer Court, Criminal, Customs & Central Excise, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Insurance, Labour & Service, Medical Negligence, NRI, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Prashant Vaxish has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
Advocate Prashant Vaxish

File for Divorce
Reply / Send Legal Notice for Divorce
Contest / Appeal in Divorce Case
Dowry Demand / Domestic Violence / Abuse
Alimony / Maintenance Issue
Child Custody Issue
Extramarital Affair / Cheating
Divorce / Matrimonial Issue
Pension Issues
Salary Delay / Non payment of Salary / Dues
Sexual Harrasment
Provident Fund (PF)
Lawyer for Summons / Warrants
Wrongful Arrest
Bail / Anticipatory Bail
Physical / Sexual Abuse
FIR Filing / Quashing
Cyber Crime
Threat / Injury
Financial Fraud
Theft / Robbery
Murder / Attempt to Murder
Narcotics / Drugs
Child Abuse / POCSO
Faulty Product / Bad Service
Forgery / Fraud
False Advertising
Medical Negligence
Online Fraud
Accident Claim
Insurance Claim
Court Martial
Pension Issues
Promotion / Rank related
Transfer / Posting related
Recovery of Dues
Breach of Contract
Labour Court Case Issues
Consumer Complaint Case
Customs and Central Excise
Import / Export issues
Matrimonial / Divorce Related
Supreme Court / SLP Related
File Mutual Consent Divorce
Transfer Petition
Supreme Court Appeal
Supreme Court PIL
Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT)
Complaint in NCLT / NCLAT
Transfer Petition
NRI Divorce
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • National Commission (NCDRC)
  • National Green Tribunal (NGT)
  • Supreme Court Of India

Popular Reviews

Dr Sahil Chandolia - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
With Advocate Prashant Vaxish 's help, I was in a position to make the right choice with respect to my legal issue...!
1 month ago
Sanghamitra nayak - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Tq for giving me right information ?????
2 months ago
afjal - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was expert in mine legal issues. The lawyer gave me the right guidance,.
1 month ago
Need help - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer providing, me with sound advices
Over 3 months ago
Subhanshu Aggarwal - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer had a good understanding of my issue. Adv.Prashant Vaxish aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully.
1 month ago
bhupender - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The advocate was genuine , cool, calm, active listener, genius, and gave appropriate decision.
1 month ago
abhishek - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
thank you so much. i get better suggestion and consultancy.
1 month ago
Omsai - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
1 month ago
Azoom Business Intel - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My issue well understand, by Adv. Prashant Vaxish.
2 months ago
neha - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
It was most needed guidance. Like the way they help
2 months ago
Advocate Prashant Vaxish

Questions Answered by Advocate Prashant Vaxish

Q: Posting My number On Someone's Facebook Timeline

My friends' wife threatened him yesterday that she will circulate my number and I'll start getting calls from random people. She then posted my phone number on her Facebook timeline. What are my legal options against her?

Advocate Prashant Vaxish answered
File a complaint before the state agency as well as approach the court for restrainment against your friend’s wife. They are multiple stage proceedings are available. You should initiate criminal proceedings against the said lady as it is against the law what she has done.

Q: My 0 FIR u/s 376 & 377 done in Delhi but case has been transferred to Kolkata as first cause of acti

My 0 FIR u/s 376 & 377 done in Delhi but case has been transferred to Kolkata as first cause of action arose there. Kolkata PS calling me to visit them to register the final FIR. Is there a way I can give 161 & 164 statements in Delhi as I don't want to travel so far, plus there are grave security issues? Can the statements be sent to Kolkata by Delhi PS and Magistrate court via speed post?

Advocate Prashant Vaxish answered
Yes The transfer of the FIR can be reverted back to Delhi by seeking the transfer of the case. Your FIR can be brought back to Delhi and can seek protection from the court as well. Please share the entire details of your case for detailed assistance

Q: how to put revision on 156(3) order

i filled a case u/s 156(3) for enquiry on NCR for physical assault inside the police stationJudge called the ATR report. nnJudge saw the injuries in MLC report and ATR report. nnin file order judge mentioned that , no need of any further enquiry in this case as all facts has been revealed. and also mentioned no need of interrogation of accused. nalso mentioned no need to collect any other evidence as per the allegation. nnwhat to do next to convict the accused ?

Advocate Prashant Vaxish answered
Fir needs to be registered for convicting the accused of their wrongdoing. The magistrate may conclude that all the facts are revealed but the fir is a must for a trial to be initiated. A revision should be preferred immediately and a detailed reasoned order for registering an Fir should be passed

Q: A lady put false accusation of 376

There is False accusation of 376 and after the bayan of 164 IO added 376 D also, which is clear cut improvement, one bail got rejected by the session judge which we put after 5 days of the incident, everybody is saying we need to wait atleast for chargesheet only that will get bail in this , and other people are saying it can be settle illegally with the lady only then the person will get outside otherwise not before 2 3 months. What to do , my question is can we get bail ? Or can FIR be quashed in serious allegations like these after compromise? Because that person who is suffering becz of the lady is completely innocent and has not done anything, this is clear cut false accusation , that lady already put a 354 allegation before to another person also , people who are saying it can be settled only outsiders by giving money to that lady , is this true ? What if she changes her mind again after having money , will highcourt not ask the lady why she put a allegation and now settlingbit

Advocate Prashant Vaxish answered
Yes bailcan be sought 376 is a serious offence but it also has its own test to stand in the eyes of law. If the fabrication is attributable then the bail will be given Outside settlement can not make you get rid of trial and consequences. Quashing shall be at the later stage.

Q: wife aggressive nature threanting to suicide

My wife is of aggressive nature. On little matter she starts screaming and throw objects in kitchen. A few time she threatened me to commit suicide by putting knife on her wrist and saying my family will not spare you they will kill you. Once in anger she take knife and rush towards me. I have recorded this incident.I am going through mental harassment. What should I do

Advocate Prashant Vaxish answered
The situation is serious and protection of your life as well as rights is must. Therefore first you should ask for protection from authority and subsequently from court. Please feel free to reach out directly for further assistance

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Prashant Vaxish

Can Advocate Prashant Vaxish represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Prashant Vaxish can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Prashant Vaxish?

When you meet with Advocate Prashant Vaxish for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Prashant Vaxish?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Prashant Vaxish, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Prashant Vaxish?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Prashant Vaxish, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Prashant Vaxish?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Prashant Vaxish regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Prashant Vaxish?

The cost of hiring Advocate Prashant Vaxish can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.

Advocate Prashant Vaxish