One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Vadodara - Advocate Prashant Chavda

Advocate Prashant Chavda

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.6 | 5+ user ratings
Officer's Colony, Vadodara
9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Corporate, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Media and Entertainment
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Advocate Prashant Chavda has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 9 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Prashant Chavda's office is in Officer's Colony, Vadodara.
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Ahmedabad,
  • District Court, Bharuch,
  • District Court, Bhuj,
  • District Court, Gandhinagar,
  • District Court, Patan,
  • District Court, Rajkot,
  • District Court, Surat,
  • District Court, Vadodara,
  • Family Court, Ahmedabad,
  • Gujarat High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Vadodara

Top Reviews

Rahul - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The consultation was very informative.
Jul 28, 2018
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Prashant Chavda Divorce from husband separately but parents refuse to accept in their My husband left me for 15 years and had a child with another women