One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Pranesh

Advocate Pranesh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoTis Hazari Court, Delhi
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Pranesh completed his law in the year 2012 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is Civil matters, Criminal matters,Recovery matters, Banking matters, Matrimonial cases and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Pranesh enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2012. He is a member of Shahdara Bar Assiciation.

Enrollment Number : D/796/2012
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Pranesh. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Pranesh

Q: What is the meaning of Drawing Power in CC A/c

Dear Sir, Pls tell the meaning of Drawing Power in CC A/c . Also tell example and its logic. Can't understand sir.. Thanks 2) Pls tell the what is the relation of stock of a company with CC A/c ?? Can't understand.

Advocate Pranesh answered
CC A/c is short name for Cash Credit account, which is open by giving some collateral security to the Bank. It is a type of loan account in which Bank sanction a loan account in which limit is fixed for withdrawing for business use. The rate of interest is charged on monthly rest amount. The other security is taken by bank as Hypothetication of all stock of the company . If the company does not pay the EMI, Bank can issue notice to the company and can sell all stock of the company to recover the loan account.

Q: What to do if my husband want to take divorce

Me & my husband have compatibility issues & i have issues with my life n laws due to their extreme interference in our relationship. During a fight i told my in laws & husband that we should re considere our marriage followed by a verbal fight with my husband in which i also said a lot of things to him. Now due to this he is also adamant for divorce. On what grounds can he file divorce? He does not take any financial responsibility of mine. Once he tried to hit me & i called police. On my part also there is one mistake that i wrote something bad about his family & him & they found it out. It was related to some vastu tips for encouraging love between husband & wife. They say its black magic. I did not do anything. Moreover my husband & in laws treat me indifferently by not eating food i make , not talking to me for days whenever i hv any verbal argument with any of them. Plz suggest

Advocate Pranesh answered
You can file suit under section 9 of Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 to restore your conjugal rights. As per your case History your Husband do not have any ground for filing divorce. Even if he files you can fight the case in court.

Q: Procedure to enter into post dispute arbitration agreement with bank

Hi, We have a dispute with bank but there is no arbitration clause in the loan agreement. I understand that both parties need to enter into written agreement for arbitration. Assuming, bank is also open to arbitration, what is the process to enter a post -dispute arbitration agreement and what are the things we should be careful about. Thanks for comments.

Advocate Pranesh answered
If there is no arbitration clause, both parties can settle the dispute through legal aid services DLSA and can settle the dispute If the parties are willing to settle during pendency of case then also they can request the judge for meditation

Q: Remedy as defaulted in payment of 4 instalments due to loss of job

Sir, maine Rs. 90000 ka personal loan tha jiski 13 installment di maine aur job loss ki wajah se 4 installment pending ho gayi, ab recovery agent kah raha hai full payment do ya court aa jao... Agent ne kaha mujhe jail bhi ho sakti hai ... Main kya karun

Advocate Pranesh answered
Your loan can be regularized, Bank can only file recovery suit in civil court. you have not mentioned the name of bank. you can contact me if any summon comes from any court. Bank can not get any warrant against you, you can approach police if recovery agent harass you

Q: Is accusation of Rape enough for conviction or is evidence needed?

Mere frnd ki bhabi n apne sas pr dahj or apne pati or sasur or mere frnd pr teno pr rape ka case lga dia jutha mera frnd abi jail m h so i want to know ki kya sirf FIR k behalf pr mere frnd ko saza mil skti h kuki uski bhabi k pass bi koi prof ni h asa jisse mera frnd pr case sach sbit ho to ase m judge ka kya decision ho skta h

Advocate Pranesh answered
No The court will appreciate the evidence lead by the the prosecution so you need to handle the case properly particularly the evidence part, first you will have to take bail. No court will leave without trial any accused even if it is a false case. You all will have to face trial.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Pranesh

Can Advocate Pranesh represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Pranesh can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Pranesh?

When you meet with Advocate Pranesh for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Pranesh?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Pranesh, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Pranesh?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Pranesh, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Pranesh?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Pranesh regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Pranesh?

The cost of hiring Advocate Pranesh can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.