Advocates & Lawyers in Katni - Advocate Pradeep Kumar Tiwari

Advocate Pradeep Kumar Tiwari

  Nai Basti, Katni

 Experience: 16 years

1 ratings
10+ Consults
  • Criminal
  • Cyber Crime
  • Divorce
  • Family
  • Labour & Service
  • Civil

Advocate Pradeep Kumar Tiwari has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Pradeep provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Divorce Matters, Labour & Service Matters, Cyber Crime Matters, Recovery Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Pradeep enrolled with the Bar Council of Madhya Pradesh in 2001. He is a member of Katni Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MP/2574/2001

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Pradeep Kumar Tiwari: English, Hindi

Practice Areas

  • Criminal
  • Cyber Crime
  • Divorce
  • Family
  • Labour & Service
  • Civil


  • District Court, Katni


  • MON 10:00 AM - 07:30 PM
  • TUE 10:00 AM - 07:30 PM
  • WED 10:00 AM - 07:30 PM
  • THU 10:00 AM - 07:30 PM
  • FRI 10:00 AM - 07:30 PM
  • SAT 10:00 AM - 07:30 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Pradeep Kumar Tiwari

Phone Consultation

30 Min phone consult

Rs. 700/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 500/-

Consult Now

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting

Rs. 1000/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 750/-

Consult Now

Consultation by Email

Legal advice by email

Rs. 3500/-

Consult Now

User Reviews for Advocate Pradeep Kumar Tiwari

Be the first one to write a review.

Write Your Review

Send Enquiry for Advocate Pradeep Kumar Tiwari

Fill in your details and Advocate Pradeep Kumar Tiwari will get back to you shortly.

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly