One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Lucknow - Advocate Nitish Srivastava

Advocate Nitish Srivastava

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoIndira Nagar, Lucknow
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Banking / Finance, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, GST, High Court, Labour & Service, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Nitish Srivastava completed his law in the year 2012 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Arbitration, Family, Tax, GST, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Civil, Consumer Court, Labour & Service, Banking/ Finance and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Nitish enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2012. He is a member of the District Bar Association Bahraich.

Enrollment Number : UP/6529/2012
  • Civil Court, Lucknow
  • District Court, Lucknow
  • Family Court, Lucknow
  • Lucknow Bench of Allahabad High Court
  • State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, UP

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Lucknow

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Nitish Srivastava. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Nitish Srivastava

Q: Delay in possession of booked flat

I purchased a flat in Greater Noida. Possession of my flat has been delayed for over a 2-3 years now. What should I do? Kindly suggest.

Advocate Nitish Srivastava answered
You have to file a case in RERA office will get the speedy remedy through RERA. Presently i m dealing with such certain real state matters many similar to yours. You can contact me for further process.

Q: Can a consumer case be filed for delayed offer of possession

I had booked an aptt. in , Noida in 2009. The agreement to sell stipulated the possession in 36 months. I was offered possession in 2016 without registration and super area increased by 100 sq.ft. I had no option but to pay. The property was registered in Dec'17. The company has refused to give me compensation for delayed possession. as per company, I had defaulted on more than two occasions for which the company had charged me interest @18%. I intend to file consumer case against the Company.

Advocate Nitish Srivastava answered
Yes, the complaint can be filed in consumer forum. But the better option is to file a complaint in RERA ( Real state regulation and development Act) forum in Lucknow as it has been basically made for such issues to provide speedy remedies.

Q: Running a proprietorship but yet not filed FORM-52

I have been running a proprietorship firm since Aug of FY-2014-15 but till date I have not filed FORM-52

Advocate Nitish Srivastava answered
Get the hearing done for the FY 14-15 and file form 52 for Financial year 2015-16 and 2016-17 . It still can be filed. For and further issue, share tour firm details . Also the business in which the firm is involved.

Q: I have taken education loan but unable to pay full amount

Dear sir I have taken education loan for my BCA amount 50000 1st year fee in 2009 again same 50000 2nd year 2010 and same 50000 for final year .I did not get job so I unable to pay money now he calculated 400000 aprox and adding compound intrest on month by month am willing to pay they didn't get any subsidy on loan kindly help me out from this rediculus situation

Advocate Nitish Srivastava answered
Plz share your loan agreement term and conditions. In addition, your family income and the the assets belongs to you. As per the rules you have to repay the loan. The point is how much relief you can get in terms of discount in the interest amount and the time period to repay such loan.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Nitish Srivastava

Can Advocate Nitish Srivastava represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Nitish Srivastava can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Nitish Srivastava?

When you meet with Advocate Nitish Srivastava for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Nitish Srivastava?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Nitish Srivastava, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Nitish Srivastava?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Nitish Srivastava, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Nitish Srivastava?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Nitish Srivastava regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Nitish Srivastava?

The cost of hiring Advocate Nitish Srivastava can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.