One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Nitish Banka

Advocate Nitish Banka

4.0 | 50+ consults
Vasant Kunj, Delhi
6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Consumer Court, Divorce, Property, Recovery, Supreme Court, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Nitish Banka practices in wide areas of civil and criminal laws and has handled various cases pertaining to consumer protection, injunctions, specific performance, property matters, matrimonial expert in maintainance and interim maintainance cases. He is a legal consultant to various corporations with labour and intellectual property legal support.

Advocate Nitish enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2012. He is a member of the Delhi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/2380/2012
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Consumer Forums Delhi,
  • District Court, Dwarka,
  • District Court, Karkardooma ,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Rohini,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari,
  • National Commission (NCDRC),
  • Supreme Court Of India
Book Consultation

Phone Consultation

30 Min Phone Consult
Rs. 1000 Rs. 750

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting
Rs. 2000 Rs. 1500

Email Consultation

Legal advice by email
Rs. 1500 Rs. 1500

Get advice from Advocate Nitish Banka

Enter your name*
Enter your email
Enter your phone number*
Start describing your legal issue here*