One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Vadodara - Advocate Nidhi Dhaval Patel

Advocate Nidhi Dhaval Patel

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Alkapuri, Vadodara
7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Advocate Nidhi Dhaval Patel has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 7 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Nidhi Dhaval Patel's office is in Alkapuri, Vadodara.
  • District Court, Anand,
  • District Court, Bharuch,
  • District Court, Vadodara,
  • Labour Court, Vadodara

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Vadodara

Questions Answered by Advocate Nidhi Dhaval Patel What to do if my family is forcing me to get married Is a decree of divorce needed to remarry