One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Noida - Advocate Nidhi Das

Advocate Nidhi Das

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0
Sector - 119, Noida
13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Banking / Finance, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Documentation, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Nidhi Das completed her law in the year 2006 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Documentation, Recovery, Banking / Finance and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Nidhi enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2006. She is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1132/2006
  • Consumer Court, Shalimar Bagh,
  • Consumer Forum North East, Nand Nagri,
  • Consumer Forum North, Tiz Hazari,
  • Consumer Forum West, Janakpuri,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi,
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Dwarka,
  • District Court, Karkardooma ,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Rohini,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari,
  • National Commission (NCDRC)

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Noida

Questions Answered by Advocate Nidhi Das Procedure for refund as delay in construction of Amrapali project How to get divorce papers of a registered divorce?