One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jabalpur - Advocate Naveen Dubey

Advocate Naveen Dubey

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.8 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoAdhartal, Jabalpur
LawRato23 years Experience
Practice Areas
Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, High Court, Insurance, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Naveen Dubey has been practicing as an Advocate, since January 2001, in the High Court, District Court & Sessions Court, Central Govt. Industrial Tribunal-cum-Labor Court, Family Court, Central Administrative Tribunal, Provident Fund Commissioner, Regional Labor Commissioner, Labor Court & Industrial Court, Debt Recovery Tribunal, Consumer Redressal Courts, MP Wakf tribunal etc. He remained Associated with Late Shri P. Sadasivan Nair & Smt. Indira Nair, Senior Advocates, Jabalpur (M.P) and Shri P.N. Dubey, Ex-Deputy Advocate General, (M.P.).

Advocate Dubey represented various Central Govt. establishments & Public Sector Undertakings, such as Northern Coalfields Ltd., Western Coalfields Ltd., Power Grid Corporation, NTPC Ltd., Diamond Cement, JASLOK Hospital, Mumbai(MH), M.P. State Electricity Board, Various Banks, Jabalpur Dugdh Mahasangh, Jawaharlal Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, Jabalpur, MP Handloom Weavers Federation, MP, Board of Secondary Education, M.P. Board, Etc, MP Warehousing & Logistics Corporation and Municipal Council, Chhatarpur.

Advocate Dubey has also represented all the Insurance Companies including New India Assurance and Oriental Insurance at all the Courts at Jabalpur including High Court. He had also participated as Member in Mega LOK Adalat conducted by Legal Aid of Hon’ble High Court of Jabalpur.
  • District Court, Jabalpur
  • Madhya Pradesh High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jabalpur

Popular Reviews

Amit KUMAR - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Amardeep Jaiswal is a very Helpful Person,who listened to my case and motivated me and gave me a right advice on what to do.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Naveen Dubey

Q: quashing 498a, against self and family

i am govt servant .. my wife filed 498a against me, my three married sisters, brother in law, mother,. she made three charges of dowry harassment..1. giving car regd with my wive' brother after one month of marriage on 50000 at the time of my heart attack on demand 10 lac demand being demandedfor the 2yr old daughter..can fir be quashed on 1.territorial jurisdiction of seoni is wrong as she never came to seoni..lived only fivemonths in delhi out ofthree years of year,she is at parents home..2.delayed complaint after one&half yr of parents home..

Advocate Naveen Dubey answered
Yon can go for quashing of Fir u/s 482 of crpc on above grounds adding that no case under section 498 a is made out as there is only allegations of dowry.. and no cruelty is alleged in fir as defined in cetena of dicisions of hon'ble apex Court where misuse of section 498a is discussed.

Q: Eviction of the Shop

I have two shops at main road. Both the shops are given to a single tenant. One shop have a agreement of 11 months and second shop have a agreement of 5 years. Both agreement had done in Jan 2011.My son is unemployed. He wanted to do some business for earning. I want to evacute both the shops. Firstly I want to know how many average years it take to evict.

Advocate Naveen Dubey answered
You have to prove your bonafide requirements of shops before trial court where shops are situated after giving notice for cancellation of agreement of wil be decided as per tenancy law or track system of eviction cases in trial courts

Q: Agreement Of Property expired

I had done a agreement of property to buy in 2012. It includes that I had given 8.5 lakh to the landlord. The landlord had signed the agreement. The agreement is not registered. Now the landlord is not doing the registry. Should the agreement is valid? Should I get the money return or get the property. What would happen in court?

Advocate Naveen Dubey answered
You can get property by seeking decree for specific performance of agreement to sell against the landlord... by filing civil suit before civil court where property is situated ...if landlord signature proved in agreement or your amount is received by landlord you will definately get relief

Q: Unregistered agreement is valid or invalid

I am from Madhya Pradesh. I want to know if the unregistered agreement of sale of a property is valid or not in court.

Advocate Naveen Dubey answered
The contents of unregistered agreement has to be proved before court through evidence and by paying proper stamp duty...and decree for specific performance of contract can be demanded by filing civil can be valid if proved before court

Q: Some third person sold property which was in mother's name. What to do

There was a plot in my mother's name. It was bought in 1966. It was left empty. Now third person sold the property few months back. We have the original registry of the property. What can we do?

Advocate Naveen Dubey answered
Lodge FIR against that third person Or file criminal complaint case by alleging fraud can also file civil suit for declaring sale deed of third person and purchaser null and void...

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Naveen Dubey

Can Advocate Naveen Dubey represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Naveen Dubey can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Naveen Dubey?

When you meet with Advocate Naveen Dubey for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Naveen Dubey?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Naveen Dubey, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Naveen Dubey?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Naveen Dubey, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Naveen Dubey?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Naveen Dubey regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Naveen Dubey?

The cost of hiring Advocate Naveen Dubey can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.