One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ernakulam - Advocate Murugan E.M.

Advocate Murugan E.M.

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.7 | 2+ user ratings
High Court, Ernakulam
17 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Banking / Finance, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Civil, Corporate, Media and Entertainment, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Malayalam
Advocate Murugan E.M. has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 17 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Murugan E.M.'s office is in High Court, Ernakulam.
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Ernakulam,
  • District Court, Ernakulam,
  • Kerala High Court,
  • State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, Kerala

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ernakulam

Questions Answered by Advocate Murugan E.M. How to file a petition for appointment of judge Notice received to guarantor for not paying loan amount by person