One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ernakulam - Advocate T S Sarath

Advocate T S Sarath

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoHigh Court, Ernakulam
LawRato12 years Experience
Advocate T S Sarath
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Criminal, Cyber Crime, GST, High Court, Immigration, RERA, Startup, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Malayalam
Advocate T S Sarath has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
Advocate T S Sarath

  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Ernakulam
  • District Court, Alappuzha
  • District Court, Ernakulam
  • Kerala High Court
  • Supreme Court Of India

Popular Reviews

Renjeesh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate T S Sarath understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process. The lawyer provided me with sound advice. The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
Over 3 months ago
Joy - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.T S Sarath aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully.
Over 3 months ago
Advocate T S Sarath

Questions Answered by Advocate T S Sarath

Q: Someone wrongfully froze my bank account

Hi. My bank account was wrongfully frozen based on a complaint registered in Tamil Nadu cybercell. I was provided with the national portal acknowledgement number and which transaction it was for. The person that sent me that amount assures me that she didn't do any complaint against me. The amount was sent for a legal cryptocurrency trade in I have all the proof necessary to prove my innocence. Is there any way to see who lodged this complaint against me?

Advocate T S Sarath answered
To unfroze ur account u need to file writ petition in high court along with bank transaction details. lot of accounts got freezed by the national cyber crime reporting portal without any proper explanation explanation and collect the complaint details and concerned police station details.

Q: Quashing detiles, and how can mmi close this case very easily, ho much

I got bail from high court, the case now in high court, mean while i got summens from local court, and i have presented, the petitioner party is ready for settlement, so what is the progecure fo quash, and how can i close this case very easily

Advocate T S Sarath answered
You can file under 482 crpc to quash proceedings. Need to sign an settlement affidavit and if the offence doesn’t have any adverse impact on society the high court can quash further proceedings. Please provide the details and facts of the case.

Q: Emotional blackmailing, suicidal threats,mental abuse

Sir/madamIm a student and a guy pretended to be my friend offered me some gifts and later he expressed that he wanted to marry me and showing narcissistic behaviour or obsessive love disorder like character thats really threatening and now he is asking back the price of gifts . Im really worried and cannot even sleep. He calls and texts me frequently. Threatening he would suicide if i get married to another person. Called my friends . Posted my pictures without permission and raising falsinform

Advocate T S Sarath answered
You can register a police complaint before the concerned police station regarding the incident and police can investigate and take proper action action for the alleged incident. If police is not taking any actions can approach concerned court.

Q: Boyfriend is blackmailing to leak private pictures and videos of mine.

What are the legal procedures that I would need to follow to file a fir against my blackmailing boyfriend who is working in another state.

Advocate T S Sarath answered
You can file a police report complaint before the concerned police station about the incident. Police can register a case and proceed with arrest and recovery of device along with the images from the accused.

Q: an anonymous message from a number ,number leaked issue ,frequent call

sir,i have been messaged twice in different days by someone in ernakulam who is working as a security.i called him to know that how he get my number ? and he says that he got the number from one of his friend who is also working as a security,i said what did you ask for getting my number he said "i have been messaged for tympass" sir my question is that did my number got leaked ,what will i do ?several numbers are writing in public spaces .what will i do?

Advocate T S Sarath answered
If you believe you've been a victim of cybercrime, it's crucial to take immediate action. Head to your nearest cybercrime station to file a police complaint. Bring along all relevant details, including the specifics of calls and messages, timestamps, and any other evidence you may have. Providing a comprehensive account will assist law enforcement in thoroughly investigating the matter. Cybercrimes require a swift response, and by filing a formal complaint, you're taking a proactive step towards resolving the issue. Remember to stay vigilant and cautious during this process, safeguarding any additional information that could aid in the investigation. Law enforcement is here to protect and serve, and your cooperation is pivotal in ensuring a thorough examination of the cybercrime incident. Take this step promptly to contribute to a safer online environment for yourself and others. If you need guidance on compiling the information or navigating the process, feel free to ask for assistance. Stay vigilant, and together, we can work towards a secure digital space.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate T S Sarath

Can Advocate T S Sarath represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate T S Sarath can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate T S Sarath?

When you meet with Advocate T S Sarath for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate T S Sarath?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate T S Sarath, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate T S Sarath?

During your initial consultation with Advocate T S Sarath, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate T S Sarath?

It is important to communicate with Advocate T S Sarath regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate T S Sarath?

The cost of hiring Advocate T S Sarath can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.

Advocate T S Sarath