One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Lalan Chaudhary

Advocate Lalan Chaudhary

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSupreme Court, Delhi
LawRato31 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Lalan Chaudhary completed his law in the year 1993 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Arbitration, Family, Child Custody, Supreme Court, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Lalan enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 1993. He is a member of the Supreme Court Bar Association, Tis Hazari District Court Bar Association & Saket District Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/690/1993
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Lalan Chaudhary. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Lalan Chaudhary

Q: Wife deserted and married someone else want to file for divorce

I am a Hindu Indian citizen. I got married in 2011 at Nepal as my wife belongs from there according to Hindi rights and rituals. We registered our marriage at Ranchi, India. My wife deserted me in the end of year 2014. To my utter shock, we found a facebook post showing that she married someone in USA and is also pregnant. I want urgent divorce from her. I don't even have her address. What to do? Kindly guide me with the detail procedure of divorce in my case.

Advocate Lalan Chaudhary answered
A husband can file divorce at two places. One where marriage is solemnized and other is where both husband and Wife last resided together. In your Case petition for divorce can be filed on the ground of desertion and adultery. Her parents address be given. After filing petition court will issue summon on given address and if she does not receive the same Court may direct for publication of summons in newspaper. Even if she does not appear in the court, the court will proceed exparte and after recording evidence and argument, the decree for divorce may be passed. You can also file a criminal complaint against her for bigamy.

Q: Can I live independently if my parents are forcing me for marriage?

Sir my parents forced me to do marriage but i don't want to marry sir.I want to study. I want to know that can i leave my home to live legally independently by law.What can i do by law so that my parents dont interrupt me in future to live independently?

Advocate Lalan Chaudhary answered
You have not written your age. But I can gather it from your quarry that you must be eighteen or more as your parents are forcing you for marriage. An adult has right to choose his or her life. No one can stop you to live separately from parents and pursue study or career. If your parents interfere in your life or force you to marry you can take recourse of law. If you are minor then also your parents can't force you to marry. It is punishable.

Q: Domestic violence by wife in love marriage

DEAR SIR, i am a men and citizen of a democratic india and belongs to a punjabi family stuck in some problem of love marriage due to which i fade up and not want to stay any more with my i am elaborating my story. i had married to a girl who is 6 years older than me in 2011,since after marriage my parents are not accepting marriage and from that day my parents as well as my siblings never talks to me and my wife who belongs to the rajput family and a financially strong family had never listen me after my parents also evicted me from their property and family.and last year in september 2016,they also threw out from the house. and now i leaving in a rented flat near my house , the problem is she doubts on me everytime because of her posessive nature and called my office colleages or where ever she want ,even to a girl also ,use abusive language to talk to me and even threats me to stuck me in a legal case of domestic voilence, she also complaints so many times

Advocate Lalan Chaudhary answered
The violence against husband by wife may constitute crime but not recognized by the Domestic Violence Act. You can take recourse of the Indian Penal Code. Your father has every right and title in the property if it is self acquired by him. You can't even claim right to stay during his lifetime. It advisable to contact a lawyer of your choice and get solution of your problem .

Q: Admissibility of electronic media as evidence in court

I just want to ask can electronic media like video recording, Audio recording,etc is admissible in court or not..and what are the electronic media evidence which are admissible in court

Advocate Lalan Chaudhary answered
The electronic evidence is admissible in evidence in the manner as envisaged in section 65(B) of the Indian Evidence Act. While producing the electronic evidence you have to give a certificate to the Court under section 65B(4) of the Indian evidence Act.

Q: Advice in case when Supreme court cancelled University degree.

Sir I have Diploma degree of JRN rvdu University (2007-10).is my certificate is cancelled or this decision is only for B. Tech holder's. I am confused please guide me.

Advocate Lalan Chaudhary answered
By the judgment delivered, the supreme court cancelled the degrees in engineering conffered by JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth a deemed university. The judgment nowhere mention about the diploma in engineering. The diploma in engineering was not the subject matter of the Case. However the grounds on which degree in engineering is cancelled, if present,may be the grounds for cancellation of diploma in engineering.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Lalan Chaudhary

Can Advocate Lalan Chaudhary represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Lalan Chaudhary can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Lalan Chaudhary?

When you meet with Advocate Lalan Chaudhary for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Lalan Chaudhary?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Lalan Chaudhary, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Lalan Chaudhary?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Lalan Chaudhary, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Lalan Chaudhary?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Lalan Chaudhary regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Lalan Chaudhary?

The cost of hiring Advocate Lalan Chaudhary can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.