One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ahmedabad - Advocate Krutarth Trivedi

Advocate Krutarth Trivedi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
Navrangpura, Ahmedabad
4 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Advocate Krutarth Trivedi is an independent legal practitioner in Ahmedabad. He has acquired acumen and knowledge in Civil as well as Criminal matters acquired through numerous internships under prominent lawyers and law firms.

His various areas of practice includes Divorce, Custody, Maintenance, Documentation ,Bail ,Cheque Bounce, Property and Service matters. He practices in all lower courts in Gujarat as well as Gujarat High Court.

He is a registered advocate at Gujarat Bar Council. He is a member of the Gujarat Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : G/2021/2017
  • City Civil And Sessions Court, Ahmedabad,
  • Family Court, Ahmedabad,
  • Gujarat High Court

Get advice from Advocate Krutarth Trivedi

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email

Top Reviews

Parvezbhai vohra - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer gave me the right guidance. Very helpfull person
Aug 26, 2021
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Krutarth Trivedi Under section 125 for maintenance How to reduce Maintenance in DV/125/HMA24