One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Kirti Parmar

Advocate Kirti Parmar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Pandav Nagar, Delhi
5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Divorce, Family, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Kirti Parmar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
Advocate Kirti provides services in various field of civil laws, medical negligence matters, family law, , landlord/tenant matters,matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.
Advocate Kirti enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2013. She is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.
Enrollment Number : D/1334/2013
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Dwarka,
  • District Court, Karkardooma ,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Rohini,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Get advice from Advocate Kirti Parmar

Enter your name*
Enter your email
Enter your phone number*
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Kirti Parmar Can grandson claim share in grandfathers property How can Daughter in law claim property mentioned in the will