One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Vadodara - Advocate Ketan B Jain

Advocate Ketan B Jain

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
Sunstone Tower, Vadodara
5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Insurance, Patent, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Advocate Ketan B Jain has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 5 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Ketan B Jain's office is in Sunstone Tower, Vadodara.
  • District Court, Vadodara,
  • Gujarat High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Vadodara

Questions Answered by Advocate Ketan B Jain Trademark used without permission to sell goods Can My Husnand Take Divorce Or Not.. I Do Not Want To Give Diovrce