One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jaipur - Advocate Kartikey

Advocate Kartikey

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoShyam Nagar, Jaipur
LawRato15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Patent, Tax, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Kartikey completed his law in the year 2009 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Trademark & Copyright, Family, Tax, Criminal, Civil, Revenue Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Kartikey enrolled with the Bar Council of Rajasthan in 2009. He is a member of the Rajasthan High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : R/1896/2009
  • Board Of Revenue Rajasthan, Ajmer
  • District Court, Jaipur
  • Family Court, Jaipur
  • Rajasthan Consumer Court, Jaipur
  • Rajasthan High Court Bench Jaipur
  • Rajasthan Tax Board, Ajmer

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jaipur

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Kartikey. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Kartikey

Q: Lender refused to return stamp paper even after paying back the money

I took some money from some one against stamp paper but after some time i return all money but he refuesd to return my stamp paper now what action he can take or what miss use of stamp paper he can do as he dont have my id or any cheque

Advocate Kartikey answered
send him a notice via advocate and demand that stamp in written and return his money via bank transaction ask him his account number . mention this in notice that you are ready and willing to pay the money back to him on time please give me date time place that where and when he will return your formalities back and in which bank account you can transfer his money back.

Q: Effect of filing WS because of application under Order 7 Rule 11

would there be any effect in the period of filing of written statements within the stipulated maximum period of 90 days from the date of service of summons as provided under Order 8 Rule 1 because of the application under Order 7 Rule 11 filed?

Advocate Kartikey answered
Both of the legal stages can be contested simultaneously. The limitation of 90 days will remain in action despite the filing of application of O7 R11 has been filed. You have to file the reply of main petition with the reply of application of O7 R11 too.

Q: Video Cassette Copyright infringement case

Sir I am in Punjab since 2004. In1996, my family was in kota We had a video cassette library. My brother was arrested for duplicate cassette. He was released on bail. Since then, 2004 we came to Punjab. Now in 2018 they have arrested him back to kota. They are not giving bail. Asking for 50000plus 6 months. I am thinking of applying in high court. What should I do.

Advocate Kartikey answered
first of all once any accused has been released on bail he will never arrested again until unless court has forfeited his bail bonds due to his non presence in court dates . secondly whatever will be the orders for giving bail means 50,000 plus or 6 months kindly read that order or make it read by some legal knowledge holder because you have to only submit some surety equivalent to 50 k that doesn't means that you have to deposit 50 K case in the court. and third if once your bail second application has been rejected from lower court then you have to apply in district judge u/s439 and then in High court you cant go directly to the HC.

Q: Can a business idea be protected through Intellectual Property Rights

If I am able to protect my business idea through i.p.r then what is procedure.

Advocate Kartikey answered
Ideas and Concepts are not protected every where under the IPR Laws but it can be protected in an another way like a story writer or script writer presents their script or story to film producer so they have already disclosed their product before them now what will be the process from which they can easily do their job so they are getting secured by taking registration under Copy Right Act. If you want to secure your idea you can write it on a paper and get registered under Copy Right Act like all the soft wares web sites contents etc. are getting registered in Copy Right Act that can be the only way to get secured your idea or concept.

Q: What to do if warrant sent to the wrong person

How does it is possible for some other person name warrant drawn to us on my home address. Which just the victim name with my my name but father name and surnam is differ. And now cop is threatened that you used false name.

Advocate Kartikey answered
Generally its is not occurs because without statements or wear abouts no one can be a part of court proceedings any witness, accused or complainant only be summoned by the court when he or she would have been submitted their gov. Id's in that particular case. But even though if it happened with you then you have to appear before the concerning court and check out your status in the court file that either you are really a part of proceedings or not and if you are not then any wrongful name has been implicated on your name if its the case then inform the magistrate court can rectify the error.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Kartikey

Can Advocate Kartikey represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Kartikey can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Kartikey?

When you meet with Advocate Kartikey for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Kartikey?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Kartikey, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Kartikey?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Kartikey, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Kartikey?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Kartikey regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Kartikey?

The cost of hiring Advocate Kartikey can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.