One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jaipur - Advocate Ketan Dhabhai

Advocate Ketan Dhabhai

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoRajasthan high court, Jaipur
LawRato11 years Experience
Advocate Ketan Dhabhai
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Documentation, Domestic Violence, High Court, RERA, Startup
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ketan Dhabhai has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Ketan provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ketan enrolled with the Bar Council of Rajasthan in 2000. He is a member of the Rajasthan High Court Bar Association & Rajasthan Bar Council.

Enrollment Number : R/1485/2013
Advocate Ketan Dhabhai

  • District Court, Jaipur
  • Family Court, Jaipur
  • Rajasthan Civil Services Appellate Tribunal
  • Rajasthan Consumer Court, Jaipur
  • Rajasthan High Court
  • Rajasthan High Court Bench Jaipur
  • Rajasthan High Court Principal Seat Jodhpur
  • Rera tribunal
  • Sessions Court, Jaipur
  • State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, Jaipur

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Ketan Dhabhai

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Dr Priya Sharma - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Ketan Dhabhai understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process.
1 month ago
Nitin - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Liked him
2 months ago
Advocate Ketan Dhabhai

Questions Answered by Advocate Ketan Dhabhai

Q: Section 138. Name of drawer on cheque and notice are different

Someone bounced my cheque although I made him payment . When he sent me the notice The name of the drawer on cheque and name of the drawer on notice has different spellings. I replied to the notice saying that cuz as stated in notice has not bounced my cheque and only drawer of the cheque can give notice . Is this stand maintainable?

Advocate Ketan Dhabhai answered
Spelling mistake is just a clerical mistake, it is not maintainable but you said that paid the money, which medium you paid him money? By cash or online ? Or do you have any proof that you paid money...? You can take a criminal action againt him in that note

Q: I have confused in Have you ever been bound down

A fir lodge against me under ipc 323,341,504,506 ,34 but next day applicant take his report back in the police station by giving a request letter and police man tell him to appear in court once and also my father wrote a letter in police station saying that we don't take any legal action in this matterAfter 15 days I checked fir status online and it shows FR UNOCCURED no notice of any type issue against me and I not sign in any where,Then I yes or no in Have you ever been bound down.

Advocate Ketan Dhabhai answered
You can move a misc petition under section 482 crpc in the high court for quashing of FIR.. FIrst we have to check the details of the FIR and status of the FIR.. And can do compromise in the court itself... You have to share all details so that I can give you best possible advice....

Q: JDA Approved property owner details in niwaroo road jhotwara jaipur

I am having property address details which is JDA Approved and I want to know registered property owner detail by address for jaipur, niwaroo road location. Please help for the same under Hindu act.

Advocate Ketan Dhabhai answered
You can check the property owner if you have exact details of the property.. You can apply for the copy of the property papers in jda... But firstly we have yo check the details of the property.... What do you want to know about hindu Act?

Q: partnership act - firm property sold without consent of other partners

partnership property sold by a partner without other partner consent and consideration amount was taken in that partner's account and not in firm's account. now i want to cancel the sale deed. any related case law?

Advocate Ketan Dhabhai answered
Hello sir! As you the partner in the firm your confirmation is must for selling the firm.. And you have first right to buy the firm.. Your partner cannot sell the firm.. You have to share all the details. Afterthat I can give you best possible advice

Q: Credit card fraudulent transaction

A fraudulent transaction created by fraudusters on 20-09-2023. I have reported incident to Bank and National Cyber Crime Reporting Portal. The matter also reported to RBI Banking Ombudsmen and it was closed as per concerned Banks report. Both institution abviced for legal

Advocate Ketan Dhabhai answered
Hello sir! Sorry to hear about the scam.. I need all details give you the best legal advice... Like when this incident happen and send me the complaint raised by you to the cyber crime and rbi both and what's the current status of both the complaints

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ketan Dhabhai

Can Advocate Ketan Dhabhai represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ketan Dhabhai can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ketan Dhabhai?

When you meet with Advocate Ketan Dhabhai for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ketan Dhabhai?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ketan Dhabhai, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ketan Dhabhai?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ketan Dhabhai, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ketan Dhabhai?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ketan Dhabhai regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ketan Dhabhai?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ketan Dhabhai can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.

Advocate Ketan Dhabhai