One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jaipur - Advocate Ginni Jain

Advocate Ginni Jain

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoHigh Court, Jaipur
LawRato5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ginni Jain has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

  • Rajasthan High Court

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Ginni Jain

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Amit Meena - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue.
1 month ago
Uttam Saraogi - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer provided me with sound advice.
1 month ago
Prabhanjan - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
?? ?????????
2 months ago
Pushpkant chaturvedi - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer is very smoothly try to me this case and situation. Very nice
2 months ago
Ashok dagar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
2 months ago
Munawar Hussain - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Hi i am from Australia and she help me alot to take further step to sort out my issue . she is very humble and not in rush. she s good one lawyer.
2 months ago
Pushpendra - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
She is good and helpful.
2 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Ginni Jain

Q: क्या पुलिस की गबाही कोर्ट मे मान्य होती है।

सर पुलिस ने मुझ पर 420/419/467/468 लगा दी ओर एक फर्जी पुलिस के कार्ड की फोटो कॉपी लगा दी । न तो कोई पब्लिक का गवाह हे।न कोई 420 या गलत करने का सबूत। क्या पुलिस का खाली आरोप लगाने से मे दोषी करार हो जाऊंगा। जबकि इन्होने FIR मे 28 को मुझे गिरफ्तार दिखाया। ओर मे 29 को दिल्ली से अलीगढ 151 का मुचलका भरने गया।पुलिस ने 28 को 420 मे गिरफ्तार दिखाया हे। जबकि उसी टीम द्वारा उसी जगह जंहा 28 को अरेस्ट किया दिखाया हे।29 को शांति भंग मे अरेस्ट दिखाया हे। मे क्या करू ।कोर्ट मे क्या केस करू। FIR क्वेश हो सकती

Advocate Ginni Jain answered
yes you can approach high court for the FIR quashing if prime facie court finds the FIR friovlous.. aarop lagane se nahi, un aaropo ko proof bhi karna padta hai, uske baad ki court decide aap doshi hai ya nahi...for further discussion do contact...

Q: Divorce filing in India for divorce finalized in USA

I was married in India but I got my divorce in USA. Do I need to file something in India? If yes, what is required for filing?

Advocate Ginni Jain answered
Hello, yes for the Execution of the Foreign Decree:The application is needed to be filed under sec. 44A, Order XXI Rule 10 read with sec 151 of CPC. for further discussion do contact....thanks and let me know if u need help in this matter...

Q: Marriage issue case 498 file on me

My wife file 498 on menShe was not living with me since May 2 ,2021nKindly suggest

Advocate Ginni Jain answered
Hello Mr, no worries..if your wife was not living with you since may 2nd now after 2years she filed 498a after a long time so this is the delayed you can approach HC for F.I.R quashing...for further discussion do contact...let me see the FIR

Q: I Would like to file Devoice to husband as soon as possible

Would like to know the maximum time period for the case for getting the divorce from husband , as i had heard there is process which take only maximum 6 month to get the divorce

Advocate Ginni Jain answered
hello mam, as u heard, 6month time is for the mutual consent divorce..not even 7 month if it is irretrievable breakdown of marriage thn 6month not required,if you go for the the contested divorce then it will take time around 2 to 5year...for further details do contact

Q: Mental issue of wife - but she is not giving divorce

After my marriage I found my wife is not normal like other girls.. She doesnt use to talk much neither she has friends nor she goes outside. Even she doesnt used to talk with me also. Then we found after 5 months of marriage that she has depression.. She had depression attack she doesnt used to talk or eat just she used to sit and cry only.. We had her treatment. Her family denied for any medical history..she used to talk mad things and gave us suicide threats But gradually when she was ok than she confessed that she has taken treatment twice for depression.. She went back to her home.. Than she recovered.. We forget everything took her back to our house.. She was normal doing everything fine again after 2 days she got depression attack we changed doctor also.She was not ready to live with me.She was trying to jump from terrace, we saved her. And then she asked to go back to her home. We send her.Than after going there after some day she is now normal so they are blaming my family.

Advocate Ginni Jain answered
hello if she has medical condition and she is not ready to come back then decide mutually to get seperated...speak to her family members....try to resolve the matter mutually if nothing happens then you have the option to go to court ..for further discussion do contact....


Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ginni Jain

Can Advocate Ginni Jain represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ginni Jain can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ginni Jain?

When you meet with Advocate Ginni Jain for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ginni Jain?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ginni Jain, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ginni Jain?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ginni Jain, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ginni Jain?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ginni Jain regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ginni Jain?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ginni Jain can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.