One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jaipur - Advocate Ravi R Sharma

Advocate Ravi R Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoHigh Court, Jaipur
LawRato1 years Experience
Practice Areas
Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, Motor Accident, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ravi R Sharma has been practicing and handling cases along with the associate, Partners with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Ravi R Sharma (Founder of RS & Associates Law Firm) is your trusted legal partner, providing top-notch legal services and strategic counsel to individuals, businesses, startups, and organizations.

Our Expert team of Lawyers has appeared before various Courts, Trial Courts, Tribunals, and Statutory Authorities in various matters such as Criminal Law, Civil Law, Taxation Law, and Criminal Investigation such as ED, CBI, ACD, CID-CB, Arbitration, Family Disputes, MACT, Corporate Law, Environment Law, and renewable energy laws.

Our skilled team of lawyers with more than 30 years of expertise offers reliable guidance every step of the way. We are committed to putting our clients first. We take pride in serving as the best Law firm in India, be it managing difficult litigations or handling critical business deals.

If you are looking for a legal consultation, we invite you to seek out an initial consultation session with our experienced lawyers where we will discuss your case, evaluate your case and make you understand the legal part of the case easily on the basis of reportable judgments of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India and High Courts.

  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Ahmedabad,
  • District Court, Jaipur,
  • District Court, Jodhpur,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari,
  • Metropolitan Court, Ahmedabad,
  • Rajasthan High Court,
  • Rajasthan High Court Principal Seat Jodhpur,
  • Sessions Court, Jaipur,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Ravi R Sharma

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Satyendra Kumar deo - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I am very grateful to meet him for my current issue. Very kind and knowledgeable lawyer. I would recommended to seek his advise for any disputes.
2 weeks ago
Mukesh kumar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Vidhik jankari ke apka very very thank,s
3 weeks ago
Khushiram Gurjar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Good Lawyer
1 month ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Ravi R Sharma

Q: Details of divorce case which was filed in 1988 at khetri.

I would like to get the details of divorce case filed in 1988 at khetri. i did not like to get much details, only case no. and some other. is it will be possible to get the same?If yes, what will be procedure to get the details and with whum i could contact.

Advocate Ravi R Sharma answered
You can get the details of your divorce case but at that time the filing and appeal of the matter was not computerised/online. The old record of the matter is sent to the Record room after completion of a few years. You need to consult a professional advocate for this. Feel free to contact me for further legal consultation.

Q: Execution Of A Foreign Decree In India under sec. 44A

I had a mutual divorce in the United Kingdom with a British Citizen. I have the certified and apostle divorce decree. I need this decree validation from the Indian civil court. I need help in filing an execution application under sec.44A order XXI Rule 10 of CPC. Kindly let me know how much time it will take and how much you will charge?

Advocate Ravi R Sharma answered
On the basis of your inquiry, I can provide some general guidance. Filing an execution application in an Indian civil court requires legal expertise. The time and cost can vary depending on several factors, including the court's workload and specific circumstances. As per the Indian law you can validate your divorce decree in India and I can help you to file the application but before that I need some documentation and a brief discussion regarding the same issue. Feel free to book an appointment to get further legal consultation.

Q: What to do if wife threaten to commit suicide due to hyper anger issue

I got married in jan 2021 intercaste love arrange marriage. Don't have any understanding and if things do not work according to her demands she get triggered and do extreme in anger and harm herself . She threaten to commit suicide and tried once and say to go somewhere if even though i asked to get separate due to these issues . If she does i can be in danger so not directly asking for div but can't live with this mental torture . Suggest me how to secure myself. I want div

Advocate Ravi R Sharma answered
On the basis of your enquiry, I can offer some general suggestions. If you're facing a difficult situation like this, it's important to prioritize your safety and seek help from professionals. Consult with a family lawyer who can guide you through the legal process of divorce and provide advice on how to protect yourself legally. It's also crucial to consider involving mental health professionals to address your wife's behavior and ensure a safe separation. You can file a divorce appeal before the Family court of your jurisdiction under the section of mental cruelty or you can contact me further for your legal consultation.

Q: Giving threat of doing suicide for Property issue

My uncle giving us threat and black mailing us to do sign on the property paper in name of him. He said he will write our name in the suicide note because we are not doing signature on property papers

Advocate Ravi R Sharma answered
As a Criminal Lawyer, I can offer some general advice in this situation:1. **Safety First:** Your safety and the safety of your family are paramount. If you feel threatened or blackmailed, consider involving local law enforcement to ensure your protection.2. **Legal Advice:** It's crucial to consult a lawyer immediately. Threats and blackmail are serious matters and can have legal consequences. A lawyer can guide you on the appropriate steps to take to protect your rights and deal with the situation.3. **Evidence:** If possible, gather evidence of the threats and blackmail, such as text messages, emails, or any other communication. This evidence could be helpful in legal proceedings.4. **Do Not Sign Under Duress:** Signing any document under threat or duress is not legally valid. It's important not to give in to pressure and seek legal counsel before making any decisions.5. **Family Support:** If your uncle's actions are causing distress, consider discussing the situation with your family members and making decisions collectively.6. **Restraining Order:** If the threats continue, your lawyer might recommend seeking a restraining order against your uncle to prevent him from approaching you or your family.7. **Police Report:** If you feel that you and your family's safety is at risk, you should consider filing a police report about the threats and blackmail.Remember, legal matters can be complex and vary based on jurisdiction. It's important to consult with a qualified lawyer who can provide accurate advice and guidance specific to your situation. Feel free to contact me for further legal consultation.

Q: Sale Dispute Between Co-Owners of Inherited Property

1. If six brothers/sisters inherit an ancestral property under the Hindu Law of Succession, upon the intestate death of the owner, are they Joint Tenants with survivorship benefit or are they Tenants-in-Common ?\n2. If four of them want to sell the inherited property but two do not, how is such a dispute resolved?

Advocate Ravi R Sharma answered
As a Property Law Advocate, I can consult you on general grounds.1. Under the Hindu Law of Succession, when six brothers/sisters inherit an ancestral property upon the intestate death of the owner, they generally become tenants-in-common. This means that each individual has a distinct and separate share of the property. There is no survivorship benefit in tenants-in-common, unlike joint tenancy where the surviving co-owners automatically inherit the share of a deceased co-owner.2. In the case of a dispute where four siblings want to sell the inherited property and two do not, resolving the matter can be complex. Generally, all co-owners have the right to their share of the property and can express their individual wishes. If an amicable agreement cannot be reached, any of the co-owners can file a partition suit in court. This legal action can result in the division of the property according to each co-owner's share, allowing those who wish to sell to do so, while the others retain their shares.Please note that laws can vary based on jurisdiction, and the specifics of each situation matter. It's advisable for the concerned parties to consult with a legal professional who specializes in property and inheritance laws to receive accurate advice tailored to their circumstances. Feel free to contact me for further legal consultation.


Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ravi R Sharma

Can Advocate Ravi R Sharma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ravi R Sharma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ravi R Sharma?

When you meet with Advocate Ravi R Sharma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ravi R Sharma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ravi R Sharma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ravi R Sharma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ravi R Sharma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ravi R Sharma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ravi R Sharma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ravi R Sharma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ravi R Sharma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.