One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Kapil Chandna

Advocate Kapil Chandna

4.8 | 25+ consults
Vasant Kunj, Delhi
6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Trademark & Copyright, Criminal, Family, Landlord/Tenant, Property, Corporate, Banking / Finance
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Kapil Chandna has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Kapil provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, intellectual property laws, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters, environmental laws, service laws, banking and finance, taxation, cheating, forgery, conspiracy, cheque bounce, financial & tax investigation, fraud prevention, procedural, coordination, extortion, rape, murder, money laundering, narcotics and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Kapil enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2012. He is a member of the Delhi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/2980/2012
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Dwarka,
  • District Court, Karkardooma ,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Rohini,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari,
  • Supreme Court Of India
Book Consultation

Phone Consultation

30 Min Phone Consult
Rs. 1250 499

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting
Rs. 2500 499

Email Consultation

Legal advice by email
Rs. 2200

Get advice from Advocate Kapil Chandna

Enter your name*
Enter your email
Enter your phone number*
Start describing your legal issue here*