One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Noida - Advocate Joseph Koshy

Advocate Joseph Koshy

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSector 9, Noida
LawRato25 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Consumer Court, Corporate, Media and Entertainment, Patent, Startup, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Malayalam, Punjabi
Advocate Joseph Koshy has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Joseph provides services in various field of corporate laws, consumer cases, startup related matters, trademark and copyright related matters, arbitration matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Joseph enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 1999. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/756/1999
  • Company Law Board Delhi (CLB)
  • Consumer Forum North, Tiz Hazari
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Noida

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Joseph Koshy. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Joseph Koshy

Q: How to take refund from a coaching center due to closure

I took admission in Brilliant Coaching Center for Two Year Class room Program (BTYCP-P) Enrolment No. I2PS13UN0077 in July 2011. I paid the fees of Rs. 101,504/- in two instalments to Brilliant Tutorials of Rs. 50,752/- each (Vide ICICI Cheque No. 023031/023032 dated 23/07/11 & 30/08/11). I continued for coaching for three months. After three months in September 2011, they have closed all the centres in Delhi NCR including Noida Centre. In the hope that it will be reopened and with this hope I was going to the centre every week end to see whether centre is opened or not. Final

Advocate Joseph Koshy answered
Dear Sir,At the outset your remedy under civil law would be affected by the Law of Limitation, wherein based on the information provided above more than three years have lapsed since the last communication and or claim that has been made by you. Hence any suit filed for claiming the amount by way of a civil suit would be barred by limitation. With respect to approaching the consumer forum Section 24A of the act provides a limitation of 2 years to file a complaint from the date of cause of action. However, cause of action has not been defined by the Act nor by the Civil Procedure Code, 1908. The consumer forums have can condone delay if sufficient causes can be shown as to why there has been a delay in approaching the forum. However, this would be at the discretion of the forum should they find the reasons given plausible.Regards,Koshy

Q: Is It legal to take data from other site if I give acknowledgement

Hi Team, I am planning to start a HR placement company. My question: If I want to scrap the data from a job portal and use it on my, but once a candidate applies on my site he will go that specific site from where the data is copied I am also ready to give the acknowledgment to for using their data. Is it legal or not?

Advocate Joseph Koshy answered
Dear Sir,At the outset there would be couple of clarifications that we would require before giving a detailed answer. However, using anyones complication for a commercial purpose would amount to unauthorised use. Merely giving acknowledgement would not siffice. However, as we mentioned earlier the facts of the matter would be imperative to address the issue in a holistic manner.Whilst for information taking the data of another and giving acknowledgement to that person for the purpose of reporting or education would not tantamount to any violation of Intellectual Property.regards,Koshy

Q: Builder started new project without customers consent What to do

Booked a flat in Ekdant FNG Plot No. HRA-12/B Surajpur Site C ,GN. on 20/07/2012. I have flexi payment plan and paid 100% amount except 50% of other charges. Now builder stopped the work and selling the scrap and machinery at sight to their creditors. He have not interest to complete the project. In this project total 5 Tower of 14th floor each but he increse FAR in tower A&B to 24 floor without taking permission of existing customers. He told contractor the he is free to sell out scrap and machinery laying at sight I have no money left to pay. Please advise what to do and which court ?

Advocate Joseph Koshy answered
Dear Sir,You at the outset should serve a legal notice to the builder to understand his stand . As mentioned the construction has stopped and there is delay in the project the said facts should be detailed out in the legal notice. Pursuant to that you can approach the Consumer forum with a complaint stating your claims and damages sought. Further you can also file a winding up for which there is a specific procedure.Regards,Joseph

Q: Delayed possession of property What action can I take

I purchased flat in JP AMAN in Noida, now its too delayed in delivery and case is going in court. Please advise if compensation will declared by Court then it will receivable to all flat owner or who filed the case in court

Advocate Joseph Koshy answered
Dear Sir,The national Commission has passed an order for handing over possession and also for damages and interest but that is restricted to the association who has filed the said Complaint. There are others also following suit and you have to file a complaint to claim for damages and interest. There are others also for whom we are now filing on the basis of the said order.

Q: Relieving Letter not being gived from the current Employer

i have been working in this Kerela based coy since May`15 and have now resigned from the services on 8th Jul`16 with immediate release by 12th Jul`16. Coy is facing acute financial turmoil and we have not received salary for past 6 months. As per terms of appointment letter, on resignation, notice period of three months is to be served or one can pay in lieu of notice period. i have requested coy to debit notice period from dues payable to me. Coy is neither paying salary nor issuing relieving letter. New employer wants Relieving Letter and wants me to join immediately. what do i do?

Advocate Joseph Koshy answered
Dear Sir,At the outset we would require to see the letter of appointment. However, based on what you have mentioned in your query, I am of the opinion that you can send a legal notice and that may ditter the company from harassing you. Pursuant to that the only option is to move court. I don't think that the company would want to take things that far and should settle on the notice.Warm regards,

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Joseph Koshy

Can Advocate Joseph Koshy represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Joseph Koshy can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Joseph Koshy?

When you meet with Advocate Joseph Koshy for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Joseph Koshy?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Joseph Koshy, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Joseph Koshy?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Joseph Koshy, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Joseph Koshy?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Joseph Koshy regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Joseph Koshy?

The cost of hiring Advocate Joseph Koshy can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.