One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Vadodara - Advocate Jeetendra G Parmar

Advocate Jeetendra G Parmar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Ajwa Road, Vadodara
7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Advocate Jeetendra G Parmar completed his law in the year 2012 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Jeetendra enrolled with the Bar Council of Gujarat in 2012. He is a member of the Vadodara Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : G/2639/2012
  • District Court, Vadodara,
  • Gujarat High Court

Get advice from Advocate Jeetendra G Parmar

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Questions Answered by Advocate Jeetendra G Parmar Authority certificate requirement How to get divorce from husband when he is not ready to live with wife