One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jabalpur - Advocate Ekansh Dhingra

Advocate Ekansh Dhingra

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Vijay Nagar, Jabalpur, Jabalpur
5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Banking / Finance, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, NCLT, Patent, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ekansh Dhingra has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 5 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Ekansh Dhingra's office is in Vijay Nagar, Jabalpur, Jabalpur.
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Jabalpur,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Jabalpur,
  • District Court, Jabalpur,
  • Madhya Pradesh High Court,
  • Madhya Pradesh State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jabalpur

Questions Answered by Advocate Ekansh Dhingra Wants compensation as government school built on private property Share of the son in the property if father dies intestate