One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Lucknow - Advocate Dhirendra Kumar Sharma

Advocate Dhirendra Kumar Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
Advocates Hall, High Court, Lucknow
4 years Experience
Practice Areas
Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Criminal, Family, Media and Entertainment, Muslim Law
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Dhirendra Kumar Sharma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 4 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Dhirendra Kumar Sharma's office is in Advocates Hall, High Court, Lucknow.
  • District Court, Gorakhpur,
  • Lucknow Bench of Allahabad High Court,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Lucknow

Questions Answered by Advocate Dhirendra Kumar Sharma Regarding divorce in a non-registered marriage Court Marriage