One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jaipur - Advocate Darsh Pareek

Advocate Darsh Pareek

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0
Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur
3 years Experience
Practice Areas
Labour & Service, Property, Corporate, Armed Forces Tribunal, Civil, Banking / Finance
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Darsh Pareek completed his law in the year 2015 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Landlord/Tenant, Property, Civil, Corporate, Labour & Service and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Darsh enrolled with the Bar Council of Rajasthan in 2015. He is a member of the Rajasthan High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : R/1317/2015
  • Armed Forces Tribunal (AFT) Jaipur,
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Jaipur,
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Jodhpur,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Jaipur,
  • District Court, Jaipur,
  • Jaipur District Court,
  • JDA Appellate Tribunal, Jaipur,
  • Rajasthan Civil Services Appellate Tribunal,
  • Rajasthan High Court Bench Jaipur,
  • Rajasthan High Court Principal Seat Jodhpur
Book Consultation

Phone Consultation

30 Min Phone Consult
Rs. 350

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting
Rs. 750

Email Consultation

Legal advice by email
Rs. 750

Get advice from Advocate Darsh Pareek

Enter your name*
Enter your email
Enter your phone number*
Start describing your legal issue here*
Questions Answered by Advocate Darsh Pareek Wants to file for appeal against the order of lok adalat Fraud transaction done on Credit Card, bank asking for money