One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Charu Mathur

Advocate Charu Mathur

  Supreme Court of India, Delhi

 Experience: 18 years

5 ratings
10+ Consults
  • Family
  • Labour & Service
  • Property
  • Supreme Court
  • Civil
  • Banking / Finance
  • GST

Advocate Charu Mathur has a rich and diverse expertise on corporate, commercial, civil, NGT matters, educational Law, criminal and constitutional matters. She is Advocate on Record Supreme Court of India.

Advocate Mathur is a regular practitioner before the Hon'ble Supreme court and represented parties like Cricketing bodies, educational institutions like IIT Jodhpur, NLU-Jpdhpur, BPUT-Orissa, Maharana Pratap Agricultural University, Private Engineering and Medicine colleges of Gujarat and Orissa. She has appeared on behalf of the Grandson of Nizam of Hyderabad, and has successfully handled other high profile matters like HRSP scheme i.e high security number plates. Along with the above mentioned she has also handled election petitions of union ministers and MLAs and has appeared in a number of employment related matters both pertaining to service and labour laws.

Advocate Charu is a rare combination of not only litigation and advisory work but also academics. She designed course curriculum for various programs of various institutions. Her expertise in academic field lies in providing structured programs for legal aspects of business to management institutions.

Charu is an object oriented person who tries to provide apt and practical legal solution to real life business issues. Currently, she is working on a book on New company law which is to be published soon.

Advocate Charu enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2000. She is a member of the Supreme Court Bar Association and the Supreme Court Advocates on Record Association

Enrollment Number : D-/1280-A/2000

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Charu Mathur: English, Hindi

Practice Areas

  • Family
  • Labour & Service
  • Property
  • Supreme Court
  • Civil
  • Banking / Finance
  • GST


  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Delhi
  • Delhi High Court
  • National Commission (NCDRC)
  • National Green Tribunal (NGT)
  • Supreme Court Of India


  • MON 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
  • TUE 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
  • WED 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
  • THU 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
  • FRI 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
  • SAT 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
  • SUN 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Charu Mathur

Phone Consultation

30 Min phone consult

Rs. 2000/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 1500/-

Consult Now

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting

Rs. 4000/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 3300/-

Consult Now

Consultation by Email

Legal advice by email

Rs. 3500/-

Consult Now

User Reviews for Advocate Charu Mathur

Be the first one to write a review.

Write Your Review

Get advice from Advocate Charu Mathur

Fill in your details and Advocate Charu Mathur will get back to you shortly.

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly

We're in News