One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Vadodara - Advocate Chaitanya Limbachiya

Advocate Chaitanya Limbachiya

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Char Rasta Gotri, Vadodara
2 years Experience
Practice Areas
Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Motor Accident, Civil, GST
Language(s) Spoken: Gujarati
Advocate Chaitanya V. Limbachiya has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Chaitanya provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters, Divorce Matters, Family Matters, Child Custody Matters, Motor Accidents Matters, Civil Matters, Consumer related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Chaitanya enrolled with the Bar Council of Gujarat in 2016.

Enrollment Number : G/2710/2016
  • District Court, Vadodara,
  • Gujarat High Court,
  • Labour Court, Vadodara

Get advice from Advocate Chaitanya Limbachiya

Enter your name*
Enter your email
Enter your phone number*
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Chaitanya Limbachiya GST Exemption on repair services of Ship/ vessel of Navy/ Coast guard Effect of GST/RERA for Ready to Move Flat