One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Bhumika Aggarwal

Advocate Bhumika Aggarwal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Vivek Vihar, Delhi
7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Documentation, Trademark & Copyright, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Bhumika Aggarwal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Bhumika provides services in various field of civil laws, family law, arbitration matters, divorce related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Bhumika enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2012.

Enrollment No : D/2141/2012
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Questions Answered by Advocate Bhumika Aggarwal Sister threatening me with videos of me and my son getting intimate. 16 years old parents not allowing to travel alone