One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Aprajita Mishra

Advocate Aprajita Mishra

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoHudson Lane, Delhi
LawRato7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Aprajita Mishra has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 7 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Aprajita Mishra's office is in Hudson Lane, Delhi.

Popular Reviews

Akshay Mishra - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Aprajita is a very mature and experienced lawyer for marital disputes, divorce and child custody. Initially I had some inhibitions that she has lesser experience and is not "aged enough" to advice in sensitive issues like divorce and child custody but she not only gave me the correct advice as to a client but also counselled me as someone who has seen all outcomes of sensitive issues like child custody. Also, she talked to the opposite claimant party as a impartial mentor and tried to convince them - whatever may be the outcome. Every lawyer takes fee - but Aprajita went beyond the call of her duty and tied to help me as a genuine person in distress. My experience was good and I was convinced by her approach and level of indulgence as a counsel or lawyer.
3 weeks ago
RITESH RAJPUT - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The consultation was very helpful and the advocate was pretty good in my matter.
2 months ago
Questions Answered by Advocate Aprajita Mishra Procedure to get custody of child in case wife mentally unstable Can i file for divorce if wife staying separately and giving stress