One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Lucknow - Advocate Anant Saxena

Advocate Anant Saxena

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoVikas Nagar, Lucknow
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Muslim Law
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Anant Saxena completed his law in the year 2013 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Criminal, Consumer Court, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Anant enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2013. He is a member of the Oudh Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : UP/06789/2013
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Lucknow
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Lucknow
  • District Court, Lucknow
  • Family Court, Lucknow
  • Lucknow Bench of Allahabad High Court
  • State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, UP

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Lucknow

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Anant Saxena. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Anant Saxena

Q: can hindu convert to islam for marriage ? Legal implications of converting the religion

1) A hindu girl wants to marry her Muslim Boyfriend. She can convert to Islam for marrying her boyfriend. Is it legal if she converts to Islam and then marry her Muslim boyfriend? 2) how to convert hindu to muslim ? How long does it take to convert to Islam from Hinduism for her? Is her parents permission required for conversion to Islam even if she is an adult?

Advocate Anant Saxena answered
If the girl is above 18 in age then no need for permission of parents required to convert her religion. It is not a time taking process. Marriage after conversion is valid and easy under the Mohammadan Law.

Q: How to apply for govt. job in case convicted in gambling?

Is gambling act is moral turpitude..? I was convicted by court and punished a fine of 100 rs .can i apply for govt job

Advocate Anant Saxena answered
Yes gambling an act of moral turpitude.It definitely is a hurdle in your final selection.But here it needs to be ponded over that how much serious was the allegation made on you.And what was the full final order made in your case.

Q: Widow and her kids right in ancestors and husband's property

I m a widow and have a baby girl.what is my and my baby right and share in my husbnd and ancestors property.can I asked my brother in law for maintenance.

Advocate Anant Saxena answered
Even muslims can also go for a case under 125 Cr.P.C. for maintenance for wife and children.Yes you and your child have a legal right on the property if your brother in law has inherited the property of your husband or your husbands ancestral property.

Q: Can I approach the court in case I have been charged unreasonably

Today I paid rs 4720 for ac repair and the AC is only of 1.5 ton they charged 3500 for gas and 500 for cleaning as they said that there is a gas leakage in the AC and within 2 hours the gas again leaked if I take this matter in district court will the matter be solved and what types of compensation will I receive

Advocate Anant Saxena answered
You need to tell the name of service provider.Your ac was seeviced by the company personal of some private service provider.Is your ac still under warrantee/ how old is your ac.You need give them a legal notice first of all.And then with in time go for a case at district consumer forum.

Q: Complaint against Airtel for charging extra bill

In Nov 2017, I activated international roaming pack for 3GB for Rs 2999. I was kept oblivious that the services were not integrated with the Airtel mobile app and I will not be getting data usage updates regularly. I was also not told that the bill will be generated after three months. I didn't get any alert message during my international visit about my data usage but on the last day, an over-usage message was sent. Now after three months i have got Rs18000 bill. and all my efforts to solve the issue is going waste. How can I solve this problem,

Advocate Anant Saxena answered
You need to get a detailed bill from the airtel company.Properly check the usage they are showing in you bill.You need to study the teems and conditions of the plan you opted for.Go for a case at district consumer forum.But before filing a case, send a legal notice to the company through an advocate.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Anant Saxena

Can Advocate Anant Saxena represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Anant Saxena can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Anant Saxena?

When you meet with Advocate Anant Saxena for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Anant Saxena?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Anant Saxena, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Anant Saxena?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Anant Saxena, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Anant Saxena?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Anant Saxena regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Anant Saxena?

The cost of hiring Advocate Anant Saxena can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.