One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Akansha

Advocate Akansha

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoGreater Kailash 1, Delhi
LawRato1 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, Landlord/Tenant, R.T.I, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Akansha has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Akansha. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Akansha

Q: How to deal with Foreigner Filipino spouse who left & not returning

what legal action can be taken against my spouse who is a filipino national and now im in india delhi but it's been 2 years she hasn't cm or even visit me i went to talk to her but still she is not returning to india, we have no kids, we got married in india, new delhi under hindu marriage act. aarya samaj and have all proof of her religion conversion and marraige certificate and all, and also registered certificate from philippines divorce possible as she doesn't reply anymore?

Advocate Akansha answered
divorce is possible if she had not come to you in India for more than 2 years then divorce is possible according to Hindu marriage act term is desertion.for more information kindly discuss the case on call thanks. so please contact me on my phone number

Q: Divorce - Hindu couple living separately since last 1 year

Me and my wife (both Hindu) are living separately since last 1 year. She is carrying our 5 year old child. There has been no communication since last 6 months. We both seem to be looking for separation but due to zero communication since last 6 months.. Need legal advice on next steps.. as atleast I know we can’t live together. Wanted to know the implication if I file for divorce rather than talking to her before filing it.

Advocate Akansha answered
sir no you cannot file the divorce firstly before then your wife . you can only file the section 9 application but you have many chances of filing the divorce if you want .if u interested to get more information that how can you file divorce then pls contact me on my phone number

Q: Advice Required for the issues mentioned under

I have an extra material affair and have a son In my marriage have 2 daughters, my wife also has flings beyond the marriage. She went to her parents house when she came to know about this during by hospitalization due to cardiac arrest. Though she is back post 4 months.But now want to get seperated as the way things are going it's not a relationship any more Please advise

Advocate Akansha answered
you can opt for mutual divorce if you both are agree for divorce or if one person is agreed and other not agreed than you opt for divorce on the ground of cruelty as you described in your query.for further advice kindly contact on phone nunber.

Q: custody of minors, father dies ,rights of paternal family

I wants to know about the rights of paternal family in case fathers dies , mother incompetent, and using children to obtain assets from paternal family. Can paternal family go for legal custody of children, if she is blackmailing to take the children?

Advocate Akansha answered
hello adv akansha here for help you in your query.basically your matter comes under guardianship act and for this we have to file case before honble family court for taking custody of child on the ground that mother is not able to maintain her child.for filling of case you can contact us for further.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Akansha

Can Advocate Akansha represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Akansha can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Akansha?

When you meet with Advocate Akansha for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Akansha?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Akansha, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Akansha?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Akansha, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Akansha?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Akansha regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Akansha?

The cost of hiring Advocate Akansha can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.