How to get over head high tension wire removed from residential area?
We are living in Chankya Place and Jeewan Park and the high tension wire is passing over the residential building over there and as per Govt. order these wire should be removed from the residential area. What is time limit for removal of these wires because it is very dangerous and harmful and may result in a fatal accident.
Please let us know the right person to whom should we contact and what is the process for the same?
We suggest you to make a written complaint to Power Transmission Department, MCD, to remove the high tension wires. In case they fail to remove the wires, then you may approach to the Court by filing writ petition against MCD. In the said writ petition you may seek direction from removal of high tension wires from the Hon'ble Court.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the R.T.I Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Adulterous relation of wife with her colleague can I take action
- how can I recover the property from police in a legal way
- US tourist visa B1 / B2 rejected how to apply for student visa F 1
- Can I hit someone who is trying to enter our house without consent
- Can boyfriend force to be with him on the basis of past relationship