Lent money to friend by account payee cheque. How can i recover it?
I lent Rs. 1 lac to my friend by account payee cheque. Now how can I get my money back?
You can get issued a legal notice for demand of the amount loaned to your friend. In case, the amount is not paid, you can file a suit for recovery of the said amount. Any correspondence with your friend wherein the refrence to this loan is made, would help you in proving that the said amount was given to him as a loan.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Receiving threatening calls from unknown person What to do
- Can sister ask for share in ancestral property
- Can I file a consumer complaint on a clothing company based in UK
- Extra votes put in than number of people what action to take?
- forceful resign mental harassment defamation and filing fake complaint