quesLent money to friend by account payee cheque. How can i recover it?

I lent Rs. 1 lac to my friend by account payee cheque. Now how can I get my money back?

  • ans

    You can get issued a legal notice for demand of the amount loaned to your friend. In case, the amount is not paid, you can file a suit for recovery of the said amount. Any correspondence with your friend wherein the refrence to this loan is made, would help you in proving that the said amount was given to him as a loan.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

sir, my friend taken Rs: 5 Lacs as hand loan from me. he given his…

I took 20 lakh in a period of 1 year from my friend whom i…

A pvt ltd firm director situated in Gurgaon did fraud with me. They have taken…

Some of our clients have not paid the due bills even after many reminders. The…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly