quesWhat is the daughter's right on parents property?

was married in the year 1994. i could not get any money from my parents instead my brother threatened my parents for not to maintain any relation with me.i am the only daughter and my brother.recently one property sold and that money taken away by my brother.How to get the share in all my parents property including above property.

• answhether your father is alive, if so is these properties his self earned or ancestral properties?

If it is his self acquired property then during his lifetime he can give it to anyone include sell it to anyone, with the consent of his son.

If the properties are self acquired and your father is dead, without leaving behind a WILL then you too can claim a share in all his properties including the one that was sold.

• answhether your father is alive, if so is these properties his self earned or ancestral properties. if it is his self acquired property then during his lifetime he can give it to anyone include sell it to anyone, with the consent of his son.

Advocate Kiran N Murthy

Indiranagar, Bangalore

• ansHi,

If it is ancestral property of your father or if your father is no more you can file Partitionnsuit seeking share in the property.

Complete and accurate advice can be given if you provide further information.

Please feel free to contact us.

Regards,

Sandeep Hegde

Advocate Sandeep Hegde

Rajajinagar, Bangalore