Sold property to one person but full money not given
Hi Sir, We sold on property to a person and the agreement was made but he didn't gave the full money. Now we filed the case against him and it's in court. After some time he agreed to give the property back after paying some amount and it was mentioned in Rs100 stamp paper, money should be given before 31st of December. Now we have a buyer who is ready to buy that property but that person is asking for whole Rs 16 lac money in cash which we our new buyer cannot give him. Now that buyer is not ready to go to court and give the cheque and we dont have money so even we cannot show the cheque to court. If we go with the signed stamp paper then we will loose the property, can we go to court again make the stamp invalid. Please suggest and let me know if you need more details on this.
In the instant matter, more details would be required as the information provided are confusing and sufficient. Have you filed the suit for specific performance? If yes then what is the status of the case?
Advocate Rohit Kumar SinghSector 40, Noida
If he is ready to back your property you can say him to file compromise after filing compromise you can execute contract for sale other person and take money then you return his money if you want advise you can call me
Advocate Rama Kant DubeyCivil Court, Jaunpur
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can a lawyer issue warning letter if someone is harassing me
- Company took blank cheque is there any consequence to this
- Needs an urgent guidance to recover our money from CRB scam
- Caste of child born out of inter-caste marriage?
- Purchased IT product but no proper response what are my legal rights