quesSold property to one person but full money not given

Hi Sir, We sold on property to a person and the agreement was made but he didn't gave the full money. Now we filed the case against him and it's in court. After some time he agreed to give the property back after paying some amount and it was mentioned in Rs100 stamp paper, money should be given before 31st of December. Now we have a buyer who is ready to buy that property but that person is asking for whole Rs 16 lac money in cash which we our new buyer cannot give him. Now that buyer is not ready to go to court and give the cheque and we dont have money so even we cannot show the cheque to court. If we go with the signed stamp paper then we will loose the property, can we go to court again make the stamp invalid. Please suggest and let me know if you need more details on this.

  • ansIn the instant matter, more details would be required as the information provided are confusing and sufficient. Have you filed the suit for specific performance? If yes then what is the status of the case?

    Advocate Rohit Kumar Singh

      Sector 40, Noida

  • ansIf he is ready to back your property you can say him to file compromise after filing compromise you can execute contract for sale other person and take money then you return his money if you want advise you can call me

    Advocate Rama Kant Dubey

      Civil Court, Jaunpur

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

we are two family, our house give for development to a developer ,we have Registers…
I am planning to buy a resale property in Pune and i need your assistance…
My grand father have 2 wife first wife only married ( one son) 2nd wife…
Prop A(KHB) was allotted to Mother in 1976, Prop B(BDA) was allotted in 1985 to…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly