Settlement Aadharam and Dhana Nischayam
In a document where my father has given off his ancestral property to me, it is specified as "Dhana Nischayam". My father got this property from his mother. The document which writes the property to my fathers name specifies it as "Settlement Aadharam". Is there any difference between the two?
Dhana nischayam literally means commitment of wealth by one person to another by way of a Gift. In your case he has given his share of property to you by means of a gift deed. Aadharam is a document written by an authorized licensee in a stamp paper as per the value of land and registered in registrar office about the transaction made to a property.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Is getting the doctors certificate necessary for making of will
- Can case be filed under benami property
- Can girl complaint about forceful conversion of religion for marriage
- House promised by employer. After his death her wife want to evict us.
- Wife does not want to come back home can she claim maintenance